Gyno from Finigenx?!

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got 2 240cc bottles of Finagenx Magnum about 4 weeks ago. After taking the first bottle, 6ml week 1, 12ml week 2, 18ml week 3. In the middle of week 4, I noticed my nips were swollen when I was changing at the gym. Slight discoloration, slight itching, slight swelling. All these symptoms were very minor, but they were real. I was in no way shape or form concerned about gyno before I noticed this.

I woke up the next day with slight itching, little swelling. Still nothing major.

WTF! No great things seen from Fini, now i ****ing get gyno? I havent seen one other effect from it, other than bad taste and slight rush at the gym.

Now I got some Novadex XT (ATD) and im taking 4 pills at night as directed on the bottle. Now the swelling/itching is gone pretty much but I feel 2 lumps on top of each nipple, not directly under. Feels like small fat sacks right above the nipple. (I have some fatty areas under my pecs, i have 20% body fat) Are these glands, fat pockets or what? I dont know for sure if they were there before, but i didnt notice them until they today. I first felt itching 2 nights ago. I havent felt my pecs so many times in my life as i have in the past 2 days. I read about hard lumps under the nipples etc. These dont feel like hard lumps, and they arent right under the nips, kind of off to the up and outer pecs. Kind of in the nip area. Is this gyno? If so, will nolva (SERM) for sure clear this up if its gyno? And whats the worst case scenario if i dont get nolva (SERM) for another week. I'll be taking Novadex XT every night until then. BTW I quit taking the Fini.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Nolva will help. Hopefully. Dose high a few days then maintenace dose for a while. You should consider getting labs done and make sure you are attacking the right hormone. And you should never try hormones without anti-titty meds, should ya? Live and learn.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i get that little bump below my nipples sometimes. i think its acne or something like that. it always goes away on its own. now, under the nipple, tahts a different story.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Because finigenix is a relatively new hormone and no one really knows the pharmacology behind it, you're basically a guniea pig when you deicde to use it. Different people react in different ways - it obviously threw your hormone balance off just the right way for you to get gyno symptoms.

Get your hands on some Nolvadex immediately. You've done the right thing by stopping the Finigenix, and you're right to stay on the Novadex until the Nolva arrives. Worst case? Absolutely worst case? You grow boobs and start lactating:D

(That probably wont happen...just tryin' to lighten the mood a bit - gyno is never funny:))

BV

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you are 20% BF you have considerably more estrogen that a leaner person (more aromatase enzymes in fat, which helps to explain fatty man-boobs being disproportionately larger on fat dudes)

anyway, finigenx is a tren analogue and a progestin, and progestins need estrogen to manifest into gyno...looks like you have just the right formula.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help. As of now its not bad at all. I wouldnt even be concerned if it doesnt get much better, Im just concerned about it getting worse. There is nothing visible, the nips are normal now. Just a small pocket of tissue that i have never felt before.

Its just insane because that Fini has done basically nothing for me except give me gyno, no other sides at all. I gained a little strength, but I've been training hard and eating good so who knows if Fini did anything for me other than giving me the beginning of ***** tits.

Right now im taking B vitamin complex, with lots of B6, multi, flax seed and an ATD.
Should this keep it from getting worse until i get a SERM?

This stuff usually goes away i know, but at what point should i be really concerned? Obviously lactation would make me go to the doctor driving about 100mph the whole way. If my nips look normal can it be that serious?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Right now im taking B vitamin complex, with lots of B6, multi, flax seed and an ATD.
Should this keep it from getting worse until i get a SERM?
do you really have a choice? if all you have is ATD, then that's that. get that order in and have IBE ship you what you need - they are super fast.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True, What is the best SERM? Nolva is tried and true i hear but there are some newer ones. Im going to order it first thing tomorrow.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i hope you know that B-6 above 400mg causes nerve damage.

b-6 is a good idea though becasue you might be having a progestin enduced gyno (since thats what fini is). 200-300mg of b-6 will help block it. dostinex is the research chem to stop prolactin and stop the POSSIBLE progestin gyno.

try nolva first though.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hope you know that B-6 above 400mg causes nerve damage.

try nolva first though.
Damn, ok my B-complex has 50mg B6. Thats listed as 2500% of a persons daily value. Dont worry about me taking 400mg. I took about 150-200mg today and will take that every day till I get some Nolvadex.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Damn, ok my B-complex has 50mg B6. Thats listed as 2500% of a persons daily value. Dont worry about me taking 400mg. I took about 150-200mg today and will take that every day till I get some Nolvadex.
well if youre going to try and get 200-300 out of that make sure youre not going to OD on the other vits (unlikely but reason enough to check on)

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well if youre going to try and get 200-300 out of that make sure youre not going to OD on the other vits (unlikely but reason enough to check on)
Yeah thats kind of why i dont want to push it past 3 of the vitamins. To get 300 mg B6 id have to take 6 of them. Taking 3 times what it recommends for old grandmas (1 pill/day) doesnt scare me. 6 times, well thats pusing it maybe.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats kind of why i dont want to push it past 3 of the vitamins. To get 300 mg B6 id have to take 6 of them. Taking 3 times what it recommends for old grandmas (1 pill/day) doesnt scare me. 6 times, well thats pusing it maybe.
NOW foods sells 250 caps of 100mg b-6 for cheap.

powerlifter6920

If this is a tren analogue and related to progesteron sides what good will the nolvadex do? He needs bromocriptine or dostinex don't you think?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As sick as this may sound, give the lump a squeez like a pimple and see if you shoot out a stream of stuff from your nip :blink: (I know, I know,.. but it could be a buildup from lactating. I dont think the process of lactating is perminate, but if you could rule it in or out it may help. - This happened to me once,.. but then again, I never squeezed my nips real hard for that purpose before that).

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is no lump directly under the nipple, its above it and its not even a very hard lump. And the nips arent going to lactate thank god. There is a little raised surface around the edge of the nip but it looks pretty much normal.

I sure hope I dont need something other than Nolvadex (serm) cause thats what i just got on the way in a couple days. Should i take 60 or 80mg a day, and what time of day should i take it? I hear take it at night with fats. Is that true?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
As sick as this may sound, give the lump a squeez like a pimple and see if you shoot out a stream of stuff from your nip :blink: (I know, I know,.. but it could be a buildup from lactating. I dont think the process of lactating is perminate, but if you could rule it in or out it may help. - This happened to me once,.. but then again, I never squeezed my nips real hard for that purpose before that).
by doing that you might only increase to problem since the body will react to the shortage and produce more then what you just had in the nipple.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If this is a tren analogue and related to progesteron sides what good will the nolvadex do? He needs bromocriptine or dostinex don't you think?
No.

there is actually no evidence whatsoever that bromo/dost actually abates progesterone-induced gyno. just because it blocks progesterone doesnt mean it will block a progestin from binding to the receptor in your titty.

nolvadex is the way to go. all gyno needs adequate estrogen to manifest, including prog gyno - nolva will keep the estrogen from your breast tissue and solve your problem. start with at least 40mg/d and TAPER down, even after it goes away. plenty of ppl get reoccurring gyno when they quit nolva cold.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No.

there is actually no evidence whatsoever that bromo/dost actually abates progesterone-induced gyno. just because it blocks progesterone doesnt mean it will block a progestin from binding to the receptor in your titty.

nolvadex is the way to go. all gyno needs adequate estrogen to manifest, including prog gyno - nolva will keep the estrogen from your breast tissue and solve your problem. start with at least 40mg/d and TAPER down, even after it goes away. plenty of ppl get reoccurring gyno when they quit nolva cold.
I breathe a sigh of relief as i read this. I'm Going to start nolva treatment tomorrow when i get home from work. I weigh 230, should I take about 60mg? And should i keep taking the ATD?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also can I have a few beers this weekend? I know alcohol increases estrogen. My health comes first, but if its OK to drink with Nolva and ATD I would like to have a few beers on Saturday night when I go out. And by a few beers I dont mean 12, like I would have when I was 20.

powerlifter6920

No.

Makes sense. You cleared it up for me. Thank you.