Slight GYNO on Phera-Plex cycle NEED HELP!

gazdecki

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm about 160 and about 6 feet tall. I have been taking Phera-Plex with Perfect Cycle at 20/30/30/40... but I am at the end of week 2 and I pressed on my nipples today and a small amount of puss came out. Doesn't seem too big of a deal right now but i'd like to know what to do so I don't worsen the case.

Should I stop my cycle and go onto PCT? Or should I continue my cycle but take something to control it or possibly just lower the doses? This is my very first cycle.

I have a bottle of PCT and Rebound by Anabolic Xtreme.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
At 160 pounds, I don't think you should have started the cycle at 20, and certainly not being with a 20/30/30/40 for your first cycle. IMO its just not needed. I would have definitly done a 3 weeker at 10/20/20 instead. I know you had said a small amount of puss came out, but are there any lumps, itchiness, or disc like firmness...and do you have any nolva? I would def start taking nolva at at least 20mg and see if the condition starts to clear up

gazdecki

Awards
Nothing too serious, i've just noticed my nipples are a lot puffier that usual and the puss. Where can I obtain nolva on the internet?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing too serious, i've just noticed my nipples are a lot puffier that usual and the puss. Where can I obtain nolva on the internet?
You my friend are going to get in trouble...I'm not sure who the moderator will be, but I am guessing someone will tell you to shut er down

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Do you have an infection/abcess? Otherwise it sounds like lactation. from post#3 in this thread I am figuring you did little, if any, research.

Check out board sponsors, CEM or IBE

You might also want to research dostinex.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Hmm "puss"? I dont see how this could be. It's most likely lactation but that seems odd with PP. Reports of gyno and PP are very low from what I have seen. It barely aromatizes at all. Lactation is also usually attributed to high estrogen/progesterone levels. I really find it hard to believe that it affected you like that. If its bad enough that you are lactating you should have noticeable lumps under the nipples. Maybe 160lb @ 40mg/day could give you slight gyno but lactating nips? You would have to be a VERY sensitive individual. Have you used any hormones in the past?

Are you taking finasteride (aka Propecia/Proscar)?
Did you get natural gyno during puberty? Did you have any preexisting lumps?

If it is indeed lactation I would def shut it down and jump on Nolva ASAP.
http://www.innovative-research.net/aqs.htm <-- IBE is a board sponsor (i think), there is also Ancillerary guys.

Good Luck, if you dont have noticeable lumps you might be ok if you get on it quickly.

samv12

Awards
its probably prolactine. some people have reported prolactine issues with high doses of PP.

gazdecki

Awards
To answer all of your questions, no I never had gyno when I was growing up. I've been in fit shape all of my life. And sorry about the Nolva question didn't know that wasn't accepted... I no longer need it.

So what should I do guys? Maybe lower the dose? Should I be worrying? I think I can definately deal with it, doesn't really bother me to be honest. I just don't want to affect my health.

((Vibe))

((Vibe))

Awards
So what should I do guys? Maybe lower the dose? Should I be worrying? I think I can definately deal with it,
To be honest...it doesn't sound like you are worried at all...you are lactating...that's not good!...Personally I would discontinue immediately (Gyno can be to quote RepubCarrier..a cosmetic nightmare)...but I'm sure others here would get away with lowering the dose and using dostinex/bromo with nolva

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
To be honest...it doesn't sound like you are worried at all...you are lactating...that's not good!...Personally I would discontinue immediately (Gyno can be to quote RepubCarrier..a cosmetic nightmare)...but I'm sure others here would get away with lowering the dose and using dostinex/bromo with nolva
bump

stop using it NOW. why would you risk a puffy chest nasty chest and nipples for a few pounds of muscle, come on now. get vit b-6 take 200-300mg (yes since you seems to be prone even dostinex isn't out of the question). start PCT with nolva.