looking for advice from experianced individuals.

T

tiger74

Awards
im looking for a critique to my upcoming cycle in a couple days. Im looking for well knowledged and expeiranced individuals to assist me with my cycle as to help provide me the best results.

current stats are :

33yrs
5'-11"
190lbs
14% bf
10 yrs lifting expierance

previous prohormone cycles were:

1test/4ad transdermal 6 weeks
250mg/400mg

ran that for 2 separate cycles gained about 10lbs solid after pct on each

i currently have 3 bottles of pheraplex, 3 bottles of superdrol, 2 bottles 4-ad trans, 2 bottles 1-ad

im looking to create a nice effective short bulking stack followed by a cutting stack to hardener and tighten up what i gained. my proposed stack looks like this.

week 1: 10mg pheraplex ed
week 2: 20mg phereplex ed
week 3: 20mg pheraplex ed ,200 mg 4-ad transdermal ed
week 4: 20mg pheraplex ed ,300 mg 4-ad transdermal ed
week 5: 10mg superdrol ed ,300mg 1-ad
week 6: 20mg superdrol ed ,400mg 1-ad
week 7: 20mg superdrol ed ,400 mg 1-ad ed
week 8: 600mg 1-ad

of course i will also be taking the proper supplements in consideration for preventing and protecting myself.

daily regimen includes:
hawthorne berry, coq10 ,nac ,milk thistle,garlic,saw palmetto,finasteride,omega efa's,

40/30/30 diet w/ atleast 2g protein around total calories at 4500

pct and other issues will include the following:
nolvadex,arimidex,clomid,hcg,retain,

Please respond back as soon as possible as ill be starting this soon. and i wanted to try this cycle with pp & sd but wanted to put on as much mass as possible first and then cut harden up what i gained . thanx Mark.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Im going to have to say no with this one. you have 3 methyls in this cycle, 2 of them are stacked. either run an old school PH cycle or work with the new stuff; PP and SD.

your dosing is fine with wth PP and SD, if you wanted just run it the way you have it only no 1-ad and 4-ad

as for the PCT, that is a lot of stuff. i would going with only 1 SERM (nolvadex), and drop the HCG all together i believe you only really need that in very suppressive gear cycles. arimidex i dont see you needing either but i guess its your preference. the retain is good though, keep that in.

question: why do you take finasteride daily?

T

tiger74

Awards
i know that pp & sd are methylated but the 1-ad i have is not methylated. i remember a while back Dr.D was talking about sd & 1-ad as a good cutting stack . so i figured since 4-ad was transdermal and stacked with pheraplex it was a good bulker and then sd & 1-ad would be good in solidifying my gains and tighting up.

"calling Dr.D " where are you??

i problaly will only use nolvadex and a small amount of clomid .I will just use dex incase of gyno symptons or real bloating issues.

i use finasteride to keep my hair loss at a minimum along with saw palmetto and rogaine

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i know that pp & sd are methylated but the 1-ad i have is not methylated. i remember a while back Dr.D was talking about sd & 1-ad as a good cutting stack . so i figured since 4-ad was transdermal and stacked with pheraplex it was a good bulker and then sd & 1-ad would be good in solidifying my gains and tighting up.

"calling Dr.D " where are you??

i problaly will only use nolvadex and a small amount of clomid .I will just use dex incase of gyno symptons or real bloating issues.

i use finasteride to keep my hair loss at a minimum along with saw palmetto and rogaine
He isn't saying the 1-ad is methylated, he is just saying that you are running methylated substances for too long. It isn't recommended for hepatoxicity reasons to run methyl's for this length of time. Not really sure why you are only running the 4-ad for such a short period of time but I recommend you stick with it unless you can handle the great lethargy you are goign to get from SD and 1-test. 1-test it is definitely more noticeable and don't let SD fool you, you will have some lethargy with that too, just not to the same degree. Heck even with 4-ad you will probably still be tired all the time but at least it will help some in the gym.

I, too, would drop the HCG, it should only be used prior to PCT anyways since HCG itself is actually suppressive and should not be used DURING PCT. I would say anything over 8 weeks you could stick it in there and that is a bare minimum. I do recommend lean extreme though or any other good cortisol blocker.

You have your support supplements well laid out there and there is nothing there that needs to be changed although know that the FS will prevent DHT conversion, which will hamper gains a little, but I am sure you are using it because you have a lot of hair loss going on.

Diet is more my specialty, however, and I am kind of curious why you are running so many calories? 4500 is a bit much, especially considering you saying you want to stay lean and do more of a cut type of stack.

T

tiger74

Awards
well your very true that methyls should not be run for that longer than 4 weeks due to hepatoxicity reasons.

But in most cycles recomended here on the board and by anabolic extreme themselves they usually suggest pp for the fist 3 weeks and sd for the last 3 weeks for a maximum of 6 weeks on orals. so if i just added in the transdermal 4-ad for those 6 weeks without the added 1-ad and ran the above recomended cycle would that be better?
I do very much like the hardening effect of 1-ad but since i have not yet ever tried superdrol i may hold off on the 1-ad till later then and run a superdrol and 1-ad cycle or a pheraplex and 1-ad cycle.

I myself have always been a hardgainer .Even in highschool i was only about 145lbs when i graduated and i was then still an advid gym person strong and cut but not really with much mass. not till later in my years when my metabolism slowed down and after a few aas cycles and ph cycles was i able to retain more size as well as strength. I need to consume high amounts of calories to gain any more size and even to maintain what i have .

i usually use finasteride for my receding hairline but while im on cycle i will not use it accept for my rogaine and saw palmetto unless i see some serious shedding.

i would only use the hcg during cycle to maintain my nut size if i go on a long cycle over 6 weeks but in most cases i dont use it unless it need be.

so how bout this cycle:

week 1: 10mg pheraplex ed
week 2: 20mg pheraplex ed & 280mg 4-ad trans ed
week 3: 20mg pheraplex ed & 320mg 4-ad trans ed
week 4: 10mg superdrol ed & 360mg 4-ad trans ed
week 5: 20mg superdrol ed & 400mg 4-ad trans ed
week 6: 20mg superdrol ed

comments.. thanx

T

tiger74

Awards
Later after pct and a couple months lay off ill do the following cycle.

week 1: 10mg superdrol
week 2: 20mg superdrol
week 3: 20mg superdrol
week 4: 400mg 1-ad
week 5: 600mg 1-ad
week 6: 600mg 1-ad

"unfortunately ill have no more 4-ad left after the previous cycle but ill still have pp ,sd ,and the last of my 1-ad"

comments..

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i think youre looking to far ahead.

i agree with all of what Lake said.

also i know what youre thinking and we all do it: "the more i take, the more i stack in here the better it will be".

wrong, keep it simple. if this is your first time using either PP or SD then i would even suggest using one now for a solo run. then the other product solo, or possibly stacked. if not you wont know whats working and whats not. plus you'll be skipping some major growth periods and you took it all at once.

but there are some stubborn people out there and if you must, just use PP and SD, i dont believe anything else it needed, save it for another time.

keep it simple.

EDIT: as for dosing the PP week one is good but if youre not feeling anything then bump it, and the same goes for week 3, if nothing still then try 30mg. the SD shouldn't however need to go above 20mg but some PH vets need to go to 30.

T

tiger74

Awards
thanx buddy ill try just the pp & sd combo now .Then later ill do either sd & 1-ad with a low dose of 4-ad trans or pp & 1-ad and a low dose of 4-ad trans on the side to counter lethargy..