Question

freakboy

Awards
I am a little nervous of injecting...

How risky is it that i'll hit veins and accidently inject into a vein and die....

I'm worried because i'm 6 weeks into my first test e cycle and i injected last thrs in my right delt (trained delts earlier that day, much earlier) and aspirated blood just a tiny tiny little amnt... but i pulled out and put it somewhere else and aspirated and it went smooth...

Then this mon, i pinned in my left quad and i don't get great lighting all the time in this place, and i guess i aspirated blood but didn't see it and injected the solutino anyway, got a little chest pains and coughed but nothin major... The reason i found out is because i checked the needle part right before it connects in with the syringe and there was a dark red blood color died on it so....

Help me out guys! thanks alot

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about it. Alot of times when you pull the needle out, blood gets sucked up into the pin. If you inject into a vein, you will have a violent coughing fit and feel like ass for about 10-15 minutes. It sounds like you may have gotten a little in there by your description. As long as you aspirate in the future and keep the needle still, you'll be fine. The worst that usually happens is what I described.

Brennon

Awards
It really takes quite a lot of oil in a vein to kill ya.

freakboy

Awards
like how many cc's we talkin about here?

thanks guys, i'm feelin better about it now....

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Well, don't know the EXACT amount, but more than you can fit in a syringe.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think 3cc's in a vein, of oil, can kill ya. And I think 1 cc of air in a vein will kill ya. I think:think:

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I think 3cc's in a vein, of oil, can kill ya. And I think 1 cc of air in a vein will kill ya. I think:think:
As far as the air, it takes quite a bit more than 1 cc( I remember a discussion on here about it somewhere). The oil I'm not sure the exact amount, but I would guess less than the air. I think in both cases, you would have to be really trying to kill yourself.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
30cc's of air directly into a vein will kill ya. only way it's possible is through one of those IV bags, that i know of. if you somehow accidentally injected 30cc's of air into a vein, i'd be impressed.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
as for oil, i'm not sure, but i'm willing to bet it'd take more than 3cc's. you'd probably just go into a big ass coughing fit with the amount that we use. just aspirate.

freakboy

Awards
awesome, that is good to hear and actually makes me wanna Man up and run some prop on my next cycle haha!

Thanks guys! once again, you guys help me out, i appreciate it!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you'll be fine just aspirate

coughing is the worst that will happen .. although that sucks its certainly not fatal .. if you do get a coughing fit stick your head in the freezer ... the cold temperature makes the air very condensed and you'll get lots of oxygen per breath

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
you'll be fine just aspirate

coughing is the worst that will happen .. although that sucks its certainly not fatal .. if you do get a coughing fit stick your head in the freezer ... the cold temperature makes the air very condensed and you'll get lots of oxygen per breath
stick your head in the freezer, eh? wonder if that works with tren cough?