First cycle help please

F

fahd

Awards
Hey,

I've been consistantly training hard for a few years and I'm looking to further boost my performance. I'm also a competitive athlete (I maybe be tested but unlikely) playing a team sport where strength and size is of utmost importance

I currently have some mestanolone (methyl-rage) and I'm planning to use them for a first cycle. I will keep dosage low and cycle short as I have no idea how I will respond to it. I will also have a very aggressive but short PCT.

My plan:

mestanolone

25mg daily for 2 weeks

PCT:
150mg clomid a day for seven days, 25mg ATD every other day

All I'm looking for is some mild strength gains and increased aggression on this cycle with minimum risks. I would appreciate it if someone can comment on this, especially about whether dosage is too low, PCT duration.

Thanks bro's,

Fahd

M

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hows the diet? You must research more. Your pct isn't good enough and I can't think of anything that is good to run for two weeks only, but then again I haven't researched methylrage. I would think 3-4 weeks would be much more beneficial.

Do you have all your support supps on hand?

F

fahd

Awards
Hows the diet?
I eat big and clean 90% of the time.

My diet is revolved around tuna, milk, whole eggs, whole milk, beef and oats. I eat crap like two meals a week.

You must research more.
Agreed. I'm not even going to run this until summer, so I'm just going to make sure everything is figured out before I do anything. The problem is the stuff I'm using haven't been that popular (except with East German Athletes lol) and I have difficulty finding good logs of people who used it so I really do not know what is a good duration to run it at and PCT for it.

Do you have all your support supps on hand?
I will have it well in advance of the cycle in summer.

Thanks,

Fahd

M

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok well then keep searching for support supps, pct, duration of cycles for methylated orals. (superdrol for example) You will find much info on this stuff. Do that and maybe a week or two before you start the cycle post up your plans for the cycle. More than likely there is info here on it.

F

fahd

Awards
ok well then keep searching for support supps, pct, duration of cycles for methylated orals. (superdrol for example) You will find much info on this stuff. Do that and maybe a week or two before you start the cycle post up your plans for the cycle. More than likely there is info here on it.
Thanks for your help, really appreciated.

I will do a lot more research for the next 2 months before I run it.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
you may have to go back a couple of years to find some logs/info on this compound. I think a lot of people used this as a pre-workout supp, and maybe a few stacked it with other compounds.
I know there is info, sorry I can't point you directly to it.