SD or PP which is best for results?

Got2bbig

Awards
I was wondering which of the two would give better results for size, strength, and fat loss. Im new to pp but it seems everyone is talkin bout it. Im not worried bout that much fat loss jus need to drop bout 4-5 % maybe. THanks

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
In my case, I respond significantly better to Superdrol. But Phera is still a good product with much less side effects than Superdrol.

Got2bbig

Awards
Yeah i responded well to superdrol in the past as well but with sides. Jus didnt know much about pp and if pp gave enough results to go with instead of superdrol.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting for some kind of sides from SD myself. Granted, it's only been a week, but still........ no sides YET.

I ran an ergomax cycle (similar to PP) and was really pleased. Gains were a little more wet than SD so far, but nonetheless extremely impressive.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
It depends on the results you're looking for. PP is more of an androgen than SD is. There for you'll notice more strength increase than muscle mass increase.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
SD will burn fat off you far better than PP. I think they're both pretty similar in terms of gains, but SD is just harder to deal with the sides and PCT recovery is harder. Pumps on PP are less acute than SD as well.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
If SD helps shed any unwanted fat from me I'll be ECSTATIC!!!!!!!

So far thougn, it's amazing... I'm still waiting for sides, but it's only been a week. Been at 20mg for a couple days and it's still good. What sides can I expect? Other than the occasional headache, all has been well. I got headaches with everything I've cycled though... hopefully the lethargy doesn't kick in too bad!

SD will burn fat off you far better than PP. I think they're both pretty similar in terms of gains, but SD is just harder to deal with the sides and PCT recovery is harder. Pumps on PP are less acute than SD as well.

Addiction

Addiction

Awards
If SD helps shed any unwanted fat from me I'll be ECSTATIC!!!!!!!

So far thougn, it's amazing... I'm still waiting for sides, but it's only been a week. Been at 20mg for a couple days and it's still good. What sides can I expect? Other than the occasional headache, all has been well. I got headaches with everything I've cycled though... hopefully the lethargy doesn't kick in too bad!
SD made me lethargic as hell into the 2nd week. Around the 3rd week my joints started hurting so bad I could hardly lift. On the bright side I gained around 14lbs and 50lbs on my bench in a 3 weeker.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Hey Not_Big, where ya been? Do you appear offline to me on MSN or what?

To the initial poster : I've used Phera-Plex for 4 weeks to finish up a test cycle while waiting for the enanthate to clear, and I was impressed.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
WTF man? I'm always online bro... I'll see what's up!

turkish

Awards
  • Established
I just sent you a message and here it is :

you there?

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:
you there?

Got2bbig

Awards
Appreiciate the feedback. Im lookin to gain size and strenght while dropping a lil bf. Ill prob be doin cardio as well so im sure thatll help.

Got2bbig

Awards
So is superdrol so i guess it just depends on the individual.

kingmob

Banned
Awards
I would give you a caution though with Superdrol. If you want to avoid lethargy, you have to consume a lot of complex carbs. Some people are more susceptible to lethargy while on SD.

For that reason alone I wouldn't use SD as a cutter. You can do a semi-bulk and still lose fat, as SD gives you dry gains. Think about that.

Got2bbig

Awards
Ive used it in the past wo too much lethargy and nice gains. Not lookin to trim too much just 2-3 % on bf is all.

kingmob

Banned
Awards
If that's the case, definitely go with SD. It gives you dryer gains, and drys you out in general.