SD and DHEA

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
What are everyones thoughts on running a 7-oxo Dhea/Dhea transdermal along with SD at 20/20/20 with all the normal supps for PCT? Just curious.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to combat the lethargy and sides associated with SD. I think Bohica did this awhile back with good results, but I just wanted to see other opinions on this combo. I've done SD solo for 3 weeks with great results, PP/Fini for 4 weeks with no weight fluctuation but a nice recomp. I'm 198 right now at about 9% BF. I would like 210 and 7%. I am getting around 3300 calories a day but I am increasing the cals every week by a couple hundred. I'm using Fitday.com

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It'd be interesting for sure. Between the hypo from the SD and increase thyroid output and nutrient partioning of the 7 OXO, you could drop some serious bf...and maybe stay in a decent mood.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to do this. Is there anything else I can take which will work while on SD? Eg. Citrulline Malate? I'm looking for the energy I have on Alcar/CEE and CM but I don't want to blow blood vessels or anything crazy. I'll be running 20/20/20 SD and a couple sprays of my Dhea combo. I think one spray of my concoction was 50 mg combined? I'll have to check some of my old subscriptions to figure that out. When I ran it PCT, I did 2 sprays in the morning and 2 sprays at noon. That may be overkill while on. I'll probably cut that dose in half. I will run a log when I do it, don't worry.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you find significant mood enhancement while on 7OXO? For me, that may be the biggest benefit.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I spilled god-know-ho- much 7-OXO solution on myself one evening and just rubbed it in because it was going to be a waste anyways. The next day, I was sooooo serene it was freaky. I was like a Zen master at peace with the world lol.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I spilled god-know-ho- much 7-OXO solution on myself one evening and just rubbed it in because it was going to be a waste anyways. The next day, I was sooooo serene it was freaky. I was like a Zen master at peace with the world lol.
Do you think this holds true for oral as well?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
When I used my blend, I would get a "going downhill on a roller coaster feeling" from it Taking it orally would work but I wouldn't know the dosage for that. Hey Bio, I just got some bulk Piracetam. I'll try your spill technique and take a dose of P. Maybe we can help solve the mysteries of existence together.:icon_lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21