Please comment critique my PH stack and else

1. Kay
    Answers

Please comment critique my PH stack and else

Hi,
    I was planning on stacking the following prohormones on a 28 day cycle (4 weeks).
    Nor-Diol : 200mg/day
    1-test: 150mg/day
    4-AD: 150mg/day

As, i said, its a 4 week cycle, throughout which I will be doing HVT, training each bodypart 2X/week.
    I am currently 6 feet, 206 lbs, looking to get up to 215 - 220 lbs by the end of cycle.

Post cycle, was gonna do ZMA, Flaxseed Oil, and tribulus Testiris.

Also, I will be ingesting recomended dosage of Chrysin throughout the cycle.

Nutrition: 250 - 280g Protein/~400g carbs/30-40g fats (low saturated fats)

Please let me know, cause any help will be greatly appreciated, and if you need any more info, ask and I will do my best to put it up ASAP.

2. Kay
    Answers

taking them transdermally
  3. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Answers

Looks good. You may notice a hard libido crash from doing 19-nor and 1-test that even the 4-ad can't counteract. Other than that its cool. Talk to ya..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

You didn't say what your goals are. This looks good if you are cutting. If you are looking for mass, you need to up the 4ad signifigantly (at least 600mg / day).
  5. Kay
    Answers

Originally posted by skazzel
    You didn't say what your goals are. This looks good if you are cutting. If you are looking for mass, you need to up the 4ad signifigantly (at least 600mg / day).
    I am not sure i know about this, but wont 4 ad just improve water retention? the reason why i have it low is because i want to prevent aromatization?
    Will it be hard to gain weight using a low dosage of 4ad? I mean i have nor diol and 1-test, do i neccesarily have to increade my 4ad as well?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Using more 4ad will increase gains significantly and may cause additional water retention. 150mg is very very low though - probably not enough to even really notice. Generally, the low end of 4ad dosing is 300mg/day at the *lowest*. Any water retention will be lost very quickly when your cycle is over.
  7. Kay
    Answers

Originally posted by Kay
    Hi,
    I am currently 6 feet, 206 lbs, looking to get up to 215 - 220 lbs by the end of cycle.

8. Kay
    Answers

Question

I was reading curt2go sticky post on dosing and it said that the recomended dosage of 4ad is ~ 375mg/week (HEAVY DOSAGE)

Isn't that enough? i mean does 4ad really provide that much of a anabolic environment. I can up it ot about 350 no big deal, but still?
    300mg/day ? I was under the impression that it would be more wise to up the nor-diol as that along with 1-test is the active ingredient of the stack. I just added 4ad to combat libido side effects mostly!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by Kay

I was reading curt2go sticky post on dosing and it said that the recomended dosage of 4ad is ~ 375mg/week (HEAVY DOSAGE)

Isn't that enough? i mean does 4ad really provide that much of a anabolic environment. I can up it ot about 350 no big deal, but still?
    300mg/day ? I was under the impression that it would be more wise to up the nor-diol as that along with 1-test is the active ingredient of the stack. I just added 4ad to combat libido side effects mostly!
    The sticky is referring to the dosage for T1-Pro which is a 1-test transdermal with some 4ad thrown in to help with libido/energy. Also, the 350mg / week is the amount *absorbed* - this would be equal to about 700-1000mg applied 4ad.

If your main intention is keeping gains as lean as possible, then keeping the 4ad low isn't a bad idea, but you will ultimately gain more muscle doing more 4ad.

Your current stack will give you just over a gram of 1-test per week (7 * 150 = 1050mg)! This is a lot of 1-test, so you should see good gains in any case. Upping the 4ad might help keep your energy and libido up on the high doses of 1-test.

Personally, I would add in some oral boldione (1,4 andro) to increase appetite and do:

1-test: 150mg / day
    4ad: 1g / day
    nor-diol: 200mg / day
    boldione: 600mg / day

That would be a solid bulking stack.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by skazzel

The sticky is referring to the dosage for T1-Pro which is a 1-test transdermal with some 4ad thrown in to help with libido/energy. Also, the 350mg / week is the amount *absorbed* - this would be equal to about 700-1000mg applied 4ad.

If your main intention is keeping gains as lean as possible, then keeping the 4ad low isn't a bad idea, but you will ultimately gain more muscle doing more 4ad.

Your current stack will give you just over a gram of 1-test per week (7 * 150 = 1050mg)! This is a lot of 1-test, so you should see good gains in any case. Upping the 4ad might help keep your energy and libido up on the high doses of 1-test.

Personally, I would add in some oral boldione (1,4 andro) to increase appetite and do:

1-test: 150mg / day
    4ad: 1g / day
    nor-diol: 200mg / day
    boldione: 600mg / day

That would be a solid bulking stack.

I agree that upping your 4ad is going to be a must considering you're taking the Nor-Diol and 1-Test together...This will cause massive labido loss...I'm not sure I'd recommend 1 g a day though...out of curiosity, what is your experience with PH's and Pro-Steroids in the past...it will help to know how much experience you have using them.
  11. Kay
    Answers

Originally posted by U of R Man

I agree that upping your 4ad is going to be a must considering you're taking the Nor-Diol and 1-Test together...This will cause massive labido loss...I'm not sure I'd recommend 1 g a day though...out of curiosity, what is your experience with PH's and Pro-Steroids in the past...it will help to know how much experience you have using them.
    My first PH cycle, i have done extensive research on them.
    I am 23.
  12. Kay
    Answers

i did nordiol about a year ago, didnt do it right ..... only 2 weeks.
    Dont really count that as experience though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. critique my ph stack
    By raal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 01:59 AM
  2. Help with my PH stack and PCT stack
    By s4boost in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:49 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 12:06 AM