question on pp and novla together

1. Board Supporter
    Answers

question on pp and novla together

upfront if i have missed this subject on the search function, i am sorry, i have looked but maybe not hard enough . my question is while on pp is it a good idea to be on novla (the entire cycle, or just for pct) or something to that effect when it comes to blocking estrogen? I have read that some people have had effects of gyno while on pp and have used novla to block the effects, but have only used the novla for a few days not the entire cycle. any help would be great. and sorry again if i missed it.

2. Registered User
    Answers

hehe. it seems people get shouted at very often here when they ask questions that can be answered through a search. i do believe yours might be able to be answered with a search but hopefully you won't get shouted at.

anyways. i do believe that you can do what you've said. but that it would just weaken the strength of the pp. i would imagine you are doing this cuz of fear of the nipples, it would probably work somewhat. but if you were meant to gain say 10 pounds in 4 weeks on pp alone, now you would gain slightly less. maybe dr. d can teach us some more...................
  3. Gold Member
    Answers

I dont like the idea of pre emptive nolva dosing. I like the idea of adex and other AI's run alongside a cycle with nolva ALWAYS on hand to combat gyno if it should arrive.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. question on toremifene and l.rea
    By juggernaut333 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 07:34 AM
  2. Question on HD and D-bol
    By xtraflossy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 05:42 AM
  3. Question on Propecia and hair
    By d00fy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 01:04 PM
  4. Question on PEG400 and M5aa
    By john arnold in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 10:18 AM
  5. Just a thought/ Question on 4AD and M1T.
    By friction515 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 12:01 PM