whcich would be a better stack?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've bee reading up on mega trn and it seems that it would be good to stack with a methyl like SD or Halodrol. so heres the question; which stack do you think would be better mega trn/halo/ prostanazol or mega trn/SD/prostanazol, i will be doing something like this in a few months so i just wanted to get some oponions and have everyhting ready before i would start.

Jblake

Awards
If by stack, you mean taking one product for x number of weeks then switching to another product for the remaining period, I'd go with halodrol then megatrn and run prostanazol the entire time.

It would be very unhealthy and harsh to take them at the same time.

Methylated products work and are easy to get HOWEVER they are hard on one's body. Lots of guys run many cycles a year with this stuff and are doing damage they can't see or feel. I've come to the conclusion that if you're going to cycle, injectables are the only way to go. Be safe!

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
mega trn isn't a methyl, and by stack i mean take them at the same time

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i just did some more research and found a thread with the info i needed on it should have looked harder. if one of the mods wants you can close this thread out thanx.