liquid nolva turned to paste. what should i do?

jeff33333

Awards
hey guys. got a post today in the mail and my liquid nolva is a white pasty substance. it looks almost as if it is frozen but it is not cold at all where i'm at nor where it was shipped from. thing is got a bottle of liquid adex in same pack and it is fine. anyone know what may have happened or what to do? when i pulled some out with a key and rubbed it on fingers it turned to liquid. boil it? thanks.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
hey guys. got a post today in the mail and my liquid nolva is a white pasty substance. it looks almost as if it is frozen but it is not cold at all where i'm at nor where it was shipped from. thing is got a bottle of liquid adex in same pack and it is fine. anyone know what may have happened or what to do? when i pulled some out with a key and rubbed it on fingers it turned to liquid. boil it? thanks.
have you tried shaking it up?

doom3q

Banned
Awards
try leaving it in hot(not boiling) water for a few minutes. should do the trick

haplochrom

Awards
SIMMER some water, dont boil. Take the water off of the heat. Put the water in another container and place in the nolva. If you place the nolva in the pot, or pan, it can crack if the temperature of the bottle and the pan are too different. Let the hot water disolve the nolva back into immulsion and rejoice!! You just took 3 minutes and saved yourself some money. Just remember to shake it lighjtly to make sure the nolva is in full immulsion.