Suggestion for a new sticky

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Ok lately there have been a ton of posts regarding first time cycles. I know that I (and many others) have repeatedly given the same advice many times. I would rather take the time to help a guy do things the right way instead of just giving the typical "got search" response, and I try to, but these threads are getting pretty common. Maybe we could have a thread and have guys with any input to give post in it, and sticky it. Not necessarily map out first time cycles, but give advice on what not to do, and the reasons behind not doing it, as well as precautions to take and to keep things sensible etc.etc.. I know there are differences of opinions on 1st cycles, but there's alot of knowledge here and it could give people a place to start and get basic answers without a ton of the same threads floating around.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
That's a good idea jarhead. Beeleze's '11315 vs...' post was stickied until someone wrote up a good post that was worthy of a sticky to aid novice users. Unfortunately, although many were clamoring for such a sticky, no one actually came forward with it. If you'd like to take a crack at it, go ahead and we can put up the sticky.

Ive also noticed the influx of first time cycle posts. And many of these do get locked down by the mod team. However, you'll notice that the guys who take the time to post up a thoughtful message outlining their cycle, pct, and diet plans are always met with with helpful responses and advice. The threads that get locked are more like "Ive got a bottle of SD what do I do?" type of posts.

Honestly, the people that write those 1-liner posts could care less if there were a sticky for first time users or not. We'd like to help out everyone we can and if we do close a thread, its usually with an explaination and a suggestion on where to start looking for information. If people take offense to that because they want a quick fix for mass and strength, then they know where the door is.

BV

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I say we just delete the damn posts. They are getting absolutely REDICULOUS. Instead of flaming them I say we just take them off here until they realize they can work for themselves. Not everything in this world is given to you and it is one thing if you contribute to this board in other ways and are just retarded on certain things that you've never tried before such as IGF, aflutop, etc etc etc but I am absolutely sick of these stupid people (sorry for the name calling) coming in here talking about how their friends do this and that and how they heard you need to run something called PCT, I mean it's ludicrous. And flaming only goes so far, they still don't get the damn hint. Half of the time their response is, "I did do my reserach! I know that clomid should be taken following a 'roid' cycle." and other ignorant statements.

I might be alone in saying that but who knows. I sticky would help and I would be willing to contribute but after that crap if they still post this stuff we need to start deleting them!

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Nice post JH. As much as a sticky would help, it still won't stop the newbies from coming and posting the one liners. It's not like these guys come actually to learn something, they just wanna hear what they want too. They aren't interested in the knowledge and reasoning behind but yet the results. As a sticky would be a good idea, it still won't stop the one liner posters that come looking for a quick fix.
Bottom line is that people are lazy and want everyone spoon fed to them. I mean how many of you guys have friends or guys in the gym who want you to lay out a diet plan and cycle(good friends at the least) for them? People aren't interested in the science and reasoning of it, but moreless the results... and that is why I think the one liner posts will still continue after the sticky has been put up. Hell members have problems reading the d@mn rules, you think they will take time to read a sticky about a cycle?:blink: