Need some help here please... Gyno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I spent the majority of the night reading several different post about Gyno, and what everyone is taking... I was just getting ready to start my PCT today.. But looks like I am gonna need to get some Nolva..
I hope I am not doing anything wrong by asking this, and if so, please just delete it.. But could someone send me in the right direction where I can get some nolva.. And how much of it i will need for about a 4 to 6 week cycle ... I would appreicate it.. I have seen several peoples cycle that was on it to help fight the gyno.. I only ran a 3 week cycle of SD, at 10/20/20.

The other really important question I have is this..

I read several threads and after all of the reading lastnight, I am still not sure if I should start my PCT with the clomid I was planning on running, or should I just take the nolva with my retain ... and hopefull that will take care of my gyno.. Or should I take all three of them.. Clomid.. Nolva and reatin ?
If I am not mistaken, I should be just taking the Nolva for sure.. Maybe the retain along with it..

I am sorry that I am having to ask this, and yes, I have done severl searches.. My wife actually got on to me lastnight and asked me if I was ever ona come to bed .. I was really wrapped up in reading more on the gyno.. So please be patient with me..

I see that people all over are using the nolva as there PCT, so I am guessing that it should be ok to go ahead and use it... But, should I take my retain while taking Nolva ??
Do I continue to work out ?

I will just use my clomid after my next cycle.. after I get this taken care of.

Anyway, I would appreicate any advise or guidance on where to get the nolva and how much I should take..

Thank you all for the info....

I post this in the PCT area, and did not get much info ..
I figured I would get more views in here and at least some info.. The PCT area does not seem to get viewed as much, and I do not want to waste anymore time than I have to..

Thank you all again..

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Found the Nolva.. Thanks..

Now, question is this... I am not good with math and all, so please forgive me...

I have found two different options..

1. 60mg/ml - 30 ml vial

or

2. 20 mg/ml - 60 ml vial..

Question is this..

Which one do I need to run a cycle of it for 3 to 4 weeks...

at 40/30/20.. Guessing this should help with my Gyno ??

And should I take it along with my retain ??

Thanks again...

Still reading and searching ...

Status
Not open for further replies.