Just posted this on another forum/Am I crazy

• Thread starter Lithuanian Bear
  • Start date
Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
Am I carzy or a couple of days ago did some one post something about doing S/drol and or Phera plex and having all sorts of experience with gear, injectables and such and actually liking it better than any other gear he has used? Forgive me if I saw this on another forum?

powerlifter6920

I would be interested in this as well. I have done severl cycles of gear, but never any pheraplex or superdrol. I haven't done anything for six months and was debating on whether or not to give a bottle of pheraplex a go.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
I've used superdrol and had excellent gains, I think i'm going to do a PP/SD cycle next.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Am I carzy or a couple of days ago did some one post something about doing S/drol and or Phera plex and having all sorts of experience with gear, injectables and such and actually liking it better than any other gear he has used? Forgive me if I saw this on another forum?
I remember reading the same post about 6 days ago. Search SD threads from the past week?

eRICH

Awards
I made better gains in 3 weeks on SD then I did with 500mg test-e/week for 10 weeks. The SD kicked in fast and the strength gains were noticable. The test gave me little strength gains but def added size. It also took forever to kick in. PCT was much easier with the short cycle too. I find i enjoy the short cycles more as recovery is much easier for me. I think test is a great base but didn't particularly like it alone. In the future i'll prob try prop as i hated waiting for the long ester.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
I think it was jarhead who said that. I completely agree with his statement. 20+ pounds in 3 weeks is just insane. (he had a 30 pound gain, 17 after pct)