Ok for 1st Cycle?

Luckey73

Awards
Im looking at doing my first injectable cycle. I have done a couple of oral cycles and a couple prohormone cycles with moderate success. Im looking to put on some maintainable lean mass and I have been prone to gyno-type sides so I was condidering starting out light.

I was thinking about 250mg of Test E and 250mg of EQ per week for 10 weeks. I have nolva in case sides appear with the long esters and clomid and nolva for PCT.

Any suggestions would be great.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, so you are "thinking about 250mg of Test E and 250mg of EQ per week for 10 weeks."

I would then suggest you do some research on "250mg of Test E and 250mg of EQ per week for 10 weeks."

Please enlighten me. What is a guy thinking when he makes his first post and says what he is going to do and then says "Any suggestions would be great."

I'm sure I'll come off like an ass to you. Please forgive me. But I see posts like this all day long. Please, what is it you want to hear?

Luckey73

Awards
Any suggestions would be like "whoa that sounds like too light of a dose, you wont see anything." Or " whoa thats not the right thing if your gyno prone" or "whoa bro thats too long for the *whatever*" or anything constructive rather than the ellusive rant you replied with.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well maybe you could be a whole lot more specific and ask "does that sounds like too light of a dose, and will I see anything." Or "is this going to be the right thing if I am gyno prone" or "is this too long" or anything tangiable and specific rather than the ellusive and vague "any suggestions would be great".

Too many of you new guys come here thinking that this board is some sort of answer machine and we are supposed to decipher your question for you as well. Drop your attitude and do your own research.

Luckey73

Awards
Man what a welcome. "Thanks for your first post Luckey, my name is Bubba and your gonna be my ***** for this thread"

Ive been lurking and researching for the better part of 6 months now. And like most Im nervous about the first pinning cycle, and I dont want to look back in 10 weeks and say "Man I ****ed up, I shoulda done *whatever* instead"

Researching other people's posts and steroid profiles has gotten me this far. I guess Im not looking for a specific suggestions maybe just some reassurance that this would be good for a 1st timer (or not if it isnt).

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is what I deal with every day. Your's was just slightly more informed.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/41621-i-want-start-cycle-advicee.html#post478355

I said in my first reply, "I'm sure I'll come off as an ass to you". See, I was right. But for goodness sake man...just ask the question in some form or appearance like you know what you are doing and need a little help.

Hey guys "I am prone to gyno. I want to run 250mg TE and 250mg EQ each week for ten weeks. I have Nolva on hand. Do you think that I would get any gyno stimulation from this dose? Will I get any benefit from a dose this low. Should I run my nolva from the strt of wait and see if I get an y symptoms. Any answers and help you can provide to my questions would be appreciated."

Again, like I said, you will think I am an ass. But I see hundreds of morons day in and day out.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess Im not looking for a specific suggestions maybe just some reassurance that this would be good for a 1st timer (or not if it isnt).
Than just say so :)

Please accept my apology for being harsh with you.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Can you give us a little more info on your previous cycle experience?
99 out of 100 times I'm going to say your first cycle should be 400-500mg of test, but it would help to know a little more about your background.
I believe in keeping your first cycle simple but effective.
Personally I don't think you you would get a lot out of what you have proposed.

Welcome to the board.

Luckey73

Awards
:woohoo: Ok ok hows this?

1. Is 250 mg of EQ and 250mg Test E per week too light of a dose to see noticable gains on a 10 week cycle?

1.5 Im thinking EQ on my first stack because of the low rate of aromatizing (sp?). It sounds like it would be better for folks that are gyno prone.

2. Being prone to gyno sides would you still use a test base on this cycle? If not what would you stack with EQ.

3. Ive read EQ should be run for 12-16 weeks, that seems like a long time, would anyone care to chime in on this for the pros and cons a long EQ dosing.

4. Would Primo be a better alternative to either one of the 2 Im thinking of using?

5. (Just for B5150) I hear celltech is the l337 G34r for the buft bros. If I smoked it how much would I need to get Huge like arnold? (haha, dude dont break one off in me for that)

Any suggestions would be great!!:)

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Just because you asked nicely :)

1. Is 250 mg of EQ and 250mg Test E per week too light of a dose to see noticable gains on a 10 week cycle?

I would run 250 Test E and 200mg EQ to start off, unless its vet grade. Then 300 Test E and 250mg EQ.

1.5 Im thinking EQ on my first stack because of the low rate of aromatizing (sp?). It sounds like it would be better for folks that are gyno prone.
Sounds good
2. Being prone to gyno sides would you still use a test base on this cycle? If not what would you stack with EQ.
Always run test with any AAS cycle, just make sure you have nolva on hand incase sides pop up.

3. Ive read EQ should be run for 12-16 weeks, that seems like a long time, would anyone care to chime in on this for the pros and cons a long EQ dosing.
It takes a couple weeks for it to really kick in, if you are only running it for 10 weeks I would definitley front load. i.e. double the doseages the first week.

4. Would Primo be a better alternative to either one of the 2 Im thinking of using?
Test E is a great beginning test for a cycle imo.

5. (Just for B5150) I hear celltech is the l337 G34r for the buft bros. If I smoked it how much would I need to get Huge like arnold? (haha, dude dont break one off in me for that)
12 pounds a day, but you gotta do lines of it not smoke it.

Any suggestions would be great!!:)

LL-Cool-T

Awards
ok..ok..ok.....hey nice ass...anyway..im new here....new to the whole legal stuff....i've always used injects with the real stuff...hmm...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Luckey73 one thing you might want to add to your cycle or future ones is an aromatase inhibitor such as exemestane or letrozole. Yes that's a few bucks more, but it'll last you a LONG time and makes for a low-estrogen cycle. Sure, nolva will block the estrogen, so that also works. The AIs also help with the bloat, which nolva doesn't, so they can prove useful. If not now, then at a heavier cycle down the road.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I say 500mg of Test for 10 weeks. And keep novadex on hand and only use if necessary because estrogen supports the convertion of gh to igf-1 in the liver and helps to load up your muscle with glycogen. Ya you'll probably experience some bloat but that's actually a good thing, you'll experience bigger strength gains, think of the water around your joints as wearing a bench shirt. But if your interested in the leanest gains possible without bloat then ya use an AI.

Luckey73

Awards
Thanks for the repiles. I posted this same Q on another board too. Most seem to this the dosing is too light, I may rethink my plan and double the dose. Ill look into the letro Grunt thx for the tip.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run anything other than test only for a first timer.

You don't know your body well enough to know how you'll respond to the test let alone anything else (EQ). If the EQ starts to cause you problems, how are you going to know it was the EQ and not the test? You won't, because you don't know how test alone feels like.

500mg/week for test. 12 weeks. 10 isn't nearly enough (in my opinion) for enan. Different strokes for different folks though.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established

You don't know your body well enough to know how you'll respond to the test let alone anything else (EQ). If the EQ starts to cause you problems, how are you going to know it was the EQ and not the test? You won't, because you don't know how test alone feels like.

500mg/week for test. 12 weeks. 10 isn't nearly enough (in my opinion) for enan. Different strokes for different folks though.

Bump. Like the others have said,d test only @500mgs for 10 to 12 weeks with nolva on hand for gyno is a good first timer cycle(don't forget pct as well). I say this because you should see how your body is going to react to test alone and then you can go from there.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
ok..ok..ok.....hey nice ass...anyway..im new here....new to the whole legal stuff....i've always used injects with the real stuff...hmm...

Ewww... But anyways not trying to hijack the thread, but all I am suggesting(as well as others) is to do a little research on boards. Most if not all your posts on this board could've been answered by using the search option(http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search/).

Like the Geico Caveman Commercial... "Maybe next time do a little research.":thumbsup:

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established

Agree 100%

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19