HCG Question

vicmack777

Awards
Whats up fellas. I got a quick question for you. I recently got my hands on a 5000 iu amp of organon HCG. I mixed the 1ml of bac water with the powder with no problem. I then took that and put it into a 10 ml sterile vial. After that I bought some more bac water and put another 9 ml into the 10 ml sterile vial.

In short I now have 10 ml of hcg (I dilluted it) in the sterile vial. What i would like to know is if the HCG will hold in solution or if I have to shake it. It looks like it disappeared so Im assuming it will hold in the solution but im not sure. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
don't shake it. if it isn't mixed just swirl it around gently and it'll mix fine.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Whats up fellas. I got a quick question for you. I recently got my hands on a 5000 iu amp of organon HCG. I mixed the 1ml of bac water with the powder with no problem. I then took that and put it into a 10 ml sterile vial. After that I bought some more bac water and put another 9 ml into the 10 ml sterile vial.

In short I now have 10 ml of hcg (I dilluted it) in the sterile vial. What i would like to know is if the HCG will hold in solution or if I have to shake it. It looks like it disappeared so Im assuming it will hold in the solution but im not sure. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Yes, it is in solution. Why did you dilute it so much? More water to inject. Not a big deal though.

If you want to dose 250iu with that particular concentration (500iu/ml), take it to the 50th gradiation on a 100iu slin pin, or full up a 1/2cc slin pin and you have 250iu's with that concentration.

I just like to have a concentration of 1000iu/ml instead of your 500iu/ml concentration. Seems easier.

vicmack777

Awards
,or full up a 1/2cc slin pin and you have 250iu's with that concentration.
Thats exactly what I was planning on doing. I hear you on everything else you said in that post also. I guess i will do that next time.

Beezlebub, thank you also.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 4
35 and Older 3
MadStax Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 16