Andro Products Worthwhile?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have an opportunity to get some of the following.

1) 1-T (17b-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-on)

2) 19-Norandrostenedione

3) 4-Androstene- 3, 17-diol (4-AD)

I believe none of these are readily available anymore. Are they worth stocking up on, at least enough for a good cycle or two? And if any are good, which ones and how much/how long a cycle would be a good mass program?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
1, 2 and 3 are excellent IMO and make a great dermal cycle. 7 grams of each in Penetrate at 2-3 squirts, 2x per day leads to some pretty good mass gains. Bloating and estrogen build up are a problem, so keep some letro and nolva on hand.

19 Nor is vastly under rated IMO.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
19 Nor was the only PH (because they had the dosing right) that did anything 4 me (3lbs a week- with the abuse of amino acids).

There great, but I dont think I would stock up onb any of them. A little something here, little something there,.. but for the money (Im guessing) there are plenty of newer goodies to try.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1-T is very expensive. $50 a week. Is it worth it? Supposed to greatly boost test.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
1-T is very expensive. $50 a week. Is it worth it? Supposed to greatly boost test.
Definitely not worth it, that's $400 for 8 weeks, you'd be paying way too much for this compound. I do like 1-Test in a transdermal or injectable form. If you buy bulk powders make sure you freeze them for long term storage. That being said, why buy 4-AD instead of Test when the legal ramifications are the same ?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well first of all I dont do needles, and the 1-test is oral. Second I dont have a source for test, and I just dont trust spending hundreds of dollars to a web site to import it from Europe.

mindgames

Awards
Totally agree - nor rocked. It really helped size and strength for me.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you guys talking about 19Nordione or 19Nordiol?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
1, 2 and 3 are excellent IMO and make a great dermal cycle. 7 grams of each in Penetrate at 2-3 squirts, 2x per day leads to some pretty good mass gains. Bloating and estrogen build up are a problem, so keep some letro and nolva on hand.

19 Nor is vastly under rated IMO.
I agree, with what you have you can make a nice little ****tail for yourself.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hahah ****tail eh, didn't know that was censored.

1-Test is my favorite, if I had more I would probably use it, but if your prone to hair loss roll with the 19-Nor. I have never experienced strength gains like I did on 1-Test, perhaps Superdrol. :head:

*Edit* didn't realize the 1-Test was oral, I only have experience with 1-Test/Test dermal.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be a ****, but 1-T definately won't boost test, 1-Test will shut you down about as hard as anything I have ever taken. I think its very similar to tren, just about 1/2 the potency. 700% more anabolic than test itself and gains seem to be similar in strength and size.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
WTF? LOL You know I just whipped up a nice protein and bcaa ****tail for myself.:toofunny:

xterra

Awards
I have 19 Nordiol trans in stock, what can I stack with it to get the 4-ad effect., I don't have any 4-ad:frustrate :frustrate

In input wlecomed
X

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
:D 1-T is the king! Too bad its no longer available. Never did get a chance to try 19-Nor and I kick myself now:)

There are some hairloss issues with 1test, but Im very prone to MPB and using Spiro while on cycle I never experienced any problems.

The compounds you listed are all excellent as transdermals, and should provide gains that will equal or surpass anything on the legal market today, with the added benefit of not being methylated.

BV

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
4AD/19 Nor is also one of the nicest stacks for mood. Very pleasant type of cycle especially with the steady gains in mass.

I know "someone" running this stack right now. He added PP to the last 4 weeks of the cycle and is currently up 20 pounds, though he has a fair amount of water and fat to shed yet.

Strength gains were sick. Starting off from his summer cut/catabolism-athon he is up over 200 pounds on his leg press. Started at 450 and can now easily do 650 for sets...but won't push higher due to a hip injury.

He's going in for a major myopractic back adjustment that will likely keep him from lifting for a few weeks during pct so we'll see how much he keeps.

dwass

dwass

Awards
I'm finishing up my cycle of 4-AD and 19-nor right now. The gains are good. I am up about 12lbs and anticipate keeping about 7-8lbs. My bench is up about 25lbs. Deadlift is up around 50lbs, and squat isn't up in poundage, but my max went from 315x1 to 315x4x2.

Bioman is right on as far as mood. I haven't experienced any harsh sides (the boys are still hangin' around and haven't lost any weight), maybe two pimples, and I swear that my disposition is the best it's been in a long time. I have four friends who've run this same stack and they're all happy dudes while on it.

Back pumps are an issue though. I can't compare to any other compounds since I've only used 4-ad/19-nor, but for me, they can be pretty bad. I had to cut my back workout short last night due to my idiot self forgetting bananas and taurine back at my place. Then again, my best friend didn't experience anything that was more than a nuisance.

I won't mess with 1-test because of how harsh it is, but if you've got the opportunity, definitely pick up some 1AD/19-nor.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. I dont have enough money for all the stuff I want to grab. 4AD, 19-nor,
SD and PP and Prosanzol (before they are gone too!)

I think i might grab some 4AD and 19-nor, whats a good cycle?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing up my cycle of 4-AD and 19-nor right now. The gains are good. I am up about 12lbs and anticipate keeping about 7-8lbs. My bench is up about 25lbs. Deadlift is up around 50lbs, and squat isn't up in poundage, but my max went from 315x1 to 315x4x2.

Bioman is right on as far as mood. I haven't experienced any harsh sides (the boys are still hangin' around and haven't lost any weight), maybe two pimples, and I swear that my disposition is the best it's been in a long time. I have four friends who've run this same stack and they're all happy dudes while on it.

Back pumps are an issue though. I can't compare to any other compounds since I've only used 4-ad/19-nor, but for me, they can be pretty bad. I had to cut my back workout short last night due to my idiot self forgetting bananas and taurine back at my place. Then again, my best friend didn't experience anything that was more than a nuisance.

I won't mess with 1-test because of how harsh it is, but if you've got the opportunity, definitely pick up some 1AD/19-nor.
How long did you run the 4ad/19-nor? I have some 19-nor I plan on running later this year during a bulk, and I'm just starting to get ideas :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You need a solid 8 weeks for it work best..10 or even 12 is ok as well if you have good ancillaries. 19 Nor doesn't really kick in until week 4.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You need a solid 8 weeks for it work best..10 or even 12 is ok as well if you have good ancillaries. 19 Nor doesn't really kick in until week 4.
What would you consider running with it for a 10-12 weeker?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Maybe just 4AD/19 Nor for the first 4 weeks then add either 1 test, PP, SD, Halodrol or other fairly dry oral for the remainder. It is in essence a test/deca stack so you have a lot of options as to what to run with it. Think test/deca/tren and you can come up with a legal equivalent.

Watch the gyno on this stuff though...