SD and a small guys gains

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have about two days left on my 3 week cycle of Superdrol.. So far for, this has been one of the most awsome things that has happened for me since getting married to my beautiful wife and having my two beautiful little girls..
And, I have to say, I owe it to alot of good people on here who have been very patient with me.. I played football in college, and yes, I was a small guy.. The most I ever got to was like 168.. That was even on test, and D-ball.. Probably was not taking it right, and I know I was scared to death of it, and I never took it that long.. But anyway, I have been onSd for almost 3 weeks now, and here is where I came from, to where I am at now..

Stats.

I am 38 yrs old.. 5ft 11" tall and skinny

Starting weight was 162" Ending weight is 175"

Arms were 13 1/2" Ended up at 15 1/4"

Chest was 39 1/4" Ended up at 41"

For me, this was a huge success.. I have never weighed this much before, and I have been drinking all kinda of drinks, and eating like a horse... I have always been able to eat what I wanted, and never gained anything.. But finally, I have, and I feel great.. I just wanted to share my small victory with some of you who are thinking about superdrol... I know I am no where as big as some of you, but here are a few pic..
I will start my PCT in three days, and I will give it a rest for a month, and then start another cycle.. I only did a small 3 week cycle to see how my body would react, and it was 10/20/20 It worked great.. Now I will have to see if the gains stay with me... Hopefully they will, and i will be able to stack more gains on top of it with my next cycle..

Once again... Thank you all for the help..

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I may have screwed up, I got to looking , and I think I should have posted this in the cycle info area. If so, would the moderator or administrator please move this post for me..

Sorry If I messed up..

JuanJon

Awards
Good job mate, it feels good to make some progress. Keep the cals and rest up during pct. Good luck!

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
like your mid back. thats what I need to work on...gotta get some thickness. Congrats on your cycle bro.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliments.. I am really happy to finally get to the 170 mark... As for my bodyfat, I do not know.. I am doing all of this out of my garage at home.. Nothing fancy, just a bench and pull down bar, couple curl bars, and some dumb bells.. I wish I did know my body fat... I know I have more than I like.. I would like to see my abs get some more definition for sure.
As for my PCT, I will be doing Clomid 100mg for two weeks, then 50mgs for two weeks, along with retain.. Not really sure how much I will be taking of that..
( If anyone has any suggestions, I am all ears. ). I will continue with the milk thistle, and some fish oil and one or two others I cannot think of right now..

eldesiempre

Awards
hello!

2 days ago I end my second SD cycle.
at 10/20/20 mg

I start this second cycle in 55 kg of bodyweight and 1.69 centimeters of tall

(Im from Spain, sorry for KILOGRAMS measurements)

I finished in 59 kg after 24 days

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
You mean guys from AM actually helped you? These bastards? LOL --> looking good!!!!!

cabby

Banned
Awards
Congrats, just the kind of post I like to see, so any sides while on your cycle?

Cabby

eldesiempre

Awards
the question its for the the starter of treadh, or for the very nice looking spanish boy? (me)

eldesiempre

Awards
i experiencied a skyrocked BP!!

i have headaches, 2 or 3 times in this 24 days.

Only one day, my nose bleed, but i think that im very prone to this particular. Only a little more blood pressure...and poffff my nose bleed.

Mmm....i dont experienced backpumps, or abdominals or lumbar discomfort.
I was worried about this issue, because i have only ONE KIDNEY!, and i think that the common pain in lowerback than some SD users report so fre****ly, its related with some kind of injury or stress in this organ

Maybe a direct effect o a elevated BP in this organ, or retain fluids that pressuere the organ, noboy knows!

But in this cycle, i dont have this problem, at 20 mg dosage max.

Maybe the adition of taurine to my diet? i dont know

Also i wa very "hypo" frecuently.

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
I personally wouldnt mess w/prohormones in your case

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I did not have anything bad happen while on it.. Back did feel alittle tight ( lower back ) and At times, I know my heart would beat alitle harder than it normally did... Had maybe two headaches... But nothing major in my mind...

Addiction

Addiction

Awards
Great cycle Stinger! I have about the same frame as you and did an SD cycle with awesome results. I just started a PP/Fini cycle so we'll see how this one goes.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know some of you guys really have no comprehension or regard for keeping a thread ON TOPIC. You new guys need to start learning that any open thread is not an open invitation for your OT opinions or questions. Get a clue!

Stinger, decent progress on those measurements. You best keep eating very well if you want to keep them. SD puts lots of glycogen into your muscle and once it is out of your system you will not be holding it nearly as well. Best eat and eat, and train and rest well if you want to hold on to even half of the size you attained. Again, nice work :)

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info B5150.. I will continue on as I have been with my eatting and all... I expect to loose some of it, But I will see what I can do to maintain it... I cannot wait to see what the next cycle will do after I have done my PCT and then rested a bit...

Thanks again..