My Sd Cycle

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys..

So I've decided that I'm going to start my next cycle of Superdrol (Yeah i know, another one lol). I Just wanted to post my background and my cycle and get everyones opinion on it, and welcome any comments at all. I have been lifting for about 6 years now, about 4 of them taking bodybuilding seriously. I currently weigh 220 lbs, about 15% bodyfat. I plan on eating 3500 cals a day containing at least 300 g of protein and 300 g of carbs.

For the SD itself, I've decided im going to do a 10/20/20 cycle (3 weeks).

I've started a preload on:

Milk Thistle-1200 mg/day (Dose split 600mg A.M. and P.M.)
Red Yeast Rice-2400mg/day (Dose split 1200 mg A.M.and 1200 mg P.M.)
CoQ10-50 mg/day
Hawthorne Berry-500 mg/day
Flaxseed Oil-1000 mg/day
Fish Oil-1000 mg/day
Garlic-500 mg/day
Taurine-If back pumps get ugly

I also plan on running the above supplements throughout the cycle and also during PCT

For my PCT I plan on:

Rebound XT-75/50/50/25
Tribulus-1200/1200/600/600
Fenugreek-600/600/1200/1200
ZMA-500/500/500/500

I do have 3 bottles of Nolva on hand also, just in case gyno or any nipple problems seem to occur.

As for training, I've decided to stick w/ the big basics, Benches, Deads, Rows, Squats, all the big old school lifts.

Just wanted to see what everyone thought about it before i get it started next week..ANY comments would be appreciated on it, especially timing of dosages of any and all of the supplements. If i left anything out, just let me know, as I'm at work right now :blink: and am putting as much as I can at the moment. Thanks guys...

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
O yeah, lol i just rememberd a few other things..I am taking a multi (of course, but just in case someone thinks im not takin one because i left it out lol) and also I plan on running creatine during PCT. Another question I had in regards to my cycle was that I have a decent amount of a NO2 product (Nitrix) (Yeah i know, kind of a waste of money but it was a gift) and I was wondering if you guys thought that it would be worth it to take while on cycle to help things flow in the system better as well as help with blood pressure, or do you think im just better off using it with the creatine during PCT to try to keep gains..Thanks again..

BLaCkSiLo

Awards
i'm starting almost this exact cycle coming in about a month or so and i was wondering about the SD dosage for bigger guys like us...i weigh 215 lbs, about 15% bf and wondering if the 10/20/20 cycle will be enough for body type...i heard that a 20/20/30 was more appropriate for over 200lb'ers...

munstah

Awards
i'm actually nearing the end of week 3 of my SD cycle... startin weight was about 220 or so.. i am now weighing in at 236.... i started my first 3 days at 10mg to see how i would react.. then bumped to 20.... essentially my cycle was 20/20/30... i am now debating whether or not to extend the cycle by another week

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
i'm actually nearing the end of week 3 of my SD cycle... startin weight was about 220 or so.. i am now weighing in at 236.... i started my first 3 days at 10mg to see how i would react.. then bumped to 20.... essentially my cycle was 20/20/30... i am now debating whether or not to extend the cycle by another week
I know people that went to 6 weeks, I'm not saying to do that but if your not having sides and your taking the correct side supplements I would go to 4 weeks myself, are you still making gains?

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
i'm starting almost this exact cycle coming in about a month or so and i was wondering about the SD dosage for bigger guys like us...i weigh 215 lbs, about 15% bf and wondering if the 10/20/20 cycle will be enough for body type...i heard that a 20/20/30 was more appropriate for over 200lb'ers...
I also looked into it too, beause of my heavier bodyweight, although I thought that might put me at a higher risk for sides..If i feel necessary I might just bump to 20 and eventuall finish out as a 20/20/30...but I'll assess that as it comes along..

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
You could start say your first 4 days at 10 than bump it to 20 just to get your body somewhat ready. Than maybe run like 10-20-20-30. If 30 is to much at least you ran a 3 week cycle. I'm 226lbs and around July I'm gonna run 10-20-20-20 just because I have never ran SD before and I don't want to over do it.

Kina Mutai

Awards
Hey Guys..

So I've decided that I'm going to start my next cycle of Superdrol (Yeah i know, another one lol). I Just wanted to post my background and my cycle and get everyones opinion on it, and welcome any comments at all. I have been lifting for about 6 years now, about 4 of them taking bodybuilding seriously. I currently weigh 220 lbs, about 15% bodyfat. I plan on eating 3500 cals a day containing at least 300 g of protein and 300 g of carbs.

For the SD itself, I've decided im going to do a 10/20/20 cycle (3 weeks).

I've started a preload on:

Milk Thistle-1200 mg/day (Dose split 600mg A.M. and P.M.)
Red Yeast Rice-2400mg/day (Dose split 1200 mg A.M.and 1200 mg P.M.)
CoQ10-50 mg/day
Hawthorne Berry-500 mg/day
Flaxseed Oil-1000 mg/day
Fish Oil-1000 mg/day
Garlic-500 mg/day
Taurine-If back pumps get ugly

I also plan on running the above supplements throughout the cycle and also during PCT

For my PCT I plan on:

Rebound XT-75/50/50/25
Tribulus-1200/1200/600/600
Fenugreek-600/600/1200/1200
ZMA-500/500/500/500

I do have 3 bottles of Nolva on hand also, just in case gyno or any nipple problems seem to occur.

As for training, I've decided to stick w/ the big basics, Benches, Deads, Rows, Squats, all the big old school lifts.

Just wanted to see what everyone thought about it before i get it started next week..ANY comments would be appreciated on it, especially timing of dosages of any and all of the supplements. If i left anything out, just let me know, as I'm at work right now :blink: and am putting as much as I can at the moment. Thanks guys...
Maybe bump up your calories. 3500 seems a little on the low end. Everything else is spot on!!:clap2:

BLaCkSiLo

Awards
You could start say your first 4 days at 10 than bump it to 20 just to get your body somewhat ready. Than maybe run like 10-20-20-30. If 30 is to much at least you ran a 3 week cycle. I'm 226lbs and around July I'm gonna run 10-20-20-20 just because I have never ran SD before and I don't want to over do it.
yeah, that's a good idea, start out with 10mg for the first couple of days, maybe the first week and bump it to 20...

i'm not too excited for running the 4 week cycle, but i will just see how it goes the first week, there's no point to push it really, we got all our lives :thumbsup: