anyone ever done any of the "Building the Perfect Beast" cycles?

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading and re-reading chemical muscle enhancement and building the perfect beast over the last year and the 4 week cycles where you start with a shot of SUST every day for 10 days:twisted: and then a shot of Deca200 every day for 10 days with a 4-5 day break sounds pretty interesting,

just wondering what you guys think of this, the reasoning is that the anabolic deca will solidify the quick gains from the test and the fact that the cycle is short means minimal HPTA shutdown. i was thinking of cutting all the doses in half cause i'm still relatively novice and trying it. would be happy with 10lbs over that month. would do a standard PCT with nolva/clomid.

anyone ever done this? what do you think? why?

:burger:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Several people on this board have done successful BTPB style cycles. Search for Jminis, and maybe snakebyte. They didn't use long esters, but still pretty much the same concept. I'll be trying something similar soon, I believe it makes PCT a breeze.

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I believe that is how it is designed is to start with something angrogenic than end with a anabolic compound. This is usually different than what most do, but the cycle plan did work.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The cycles in BTPB look very promising. They are all very logical about doing different phases like the cortisol/estrogen suppression phase and the max anabolic phase it all makes ALOT of sense.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
The cycles in BTPB look very promising. They are all very logical about doing different phases like the cortisol/estrogen suppression phase and the max anabolic phase it all makes ALOT of sense.
I love ALR but some of those cycles look pretty wacked to me. His expertise, however has significantly more merit than mine...

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I love ALR but some of those cycles look pretty wacked to me. His expertise, however has significantly more merit than mine...
I agree with you. Some of the choices in my mind are questionable, but I think the ideas are very good.