Looking for Contest Cycle Advice w/SD

T

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I have SD to take in a short cycle (my 3rd, and shortest - 3-4 weeks) Need to come in more cut by using something else with it. I have tried PP with SD - lots of muscle gain without strength gains - it is ok. I have not tried LMG or Prostan. Given my goals what would you recommend to take with SD. (excluding the liver care and PCT). Thanks for the help !!

(Prostanozol® is a non-alkylated extreme repartitioning agent designed by ALRI. Its unique structure increases lean mass building potential providing a hard, full look to musculature. Whether pre-contest or part of a lean mass protocol, Prostanozol® will not blur definition with water retention or promote bloat. And of course, since it does not aromatize to estrogens, there is no potential gyno to worry about. Nothing but Xtreme results! Prostanozol® is the perfect product to add to any Superdrol, ErgoMax LMG, or Phera-Plex cycle.)

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
If you're dieting for a contest, I wouldn't recommend sd. You have to eat so many carbs with it to get the most out of it, it might be counterproductive to dieting. Plus the hypoglycemia would suck. Maybe save it for the end of your diet to fill out(that is if you don't bloat on it). It all depends on how you react to it though. Prostan is a good combo with it though.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with jarhead. Not the best for cutting. You might want to look into some megaTRN and prostan. The effects are suppose to be similiar to what you are looking for.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how you didn't gain any strength while taking SD mine skyrocketed.

C

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I did not get much out of SD as far as strength gains or anything else. Dbol worked much better for me.