drug testing

uncapabudlite1

Awards
Guys, I am doing my first cycle and would like to ask about drug testing. The company I work with has a trailer set up to do randoms the rest of the year. You never know when you go in if you will be tested or not. It is the normal DOT drug test (Marijuana, cocaine, THC, Amphedimines, Opiates). I am on a Test Cip, Deca, Areotest, d-bol cycle. Do I have to worry about this showing up on the urine test. Also will the clomids/nolvadex when I go to PCT show up.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i believe this has been answered many times.

uncapabudlite1

Awards
My have been answered many times but that does mean new people don't have the right to ask. That is what this is for right! I have a question that is of value to me as a newbie to this so I asked.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
New people have a right to search too, smartalek:)

They're testing specifically for the substances you mentioned, the hormones shouldnt cause a false positive. I took an employer drug test while on Nolva, passed with flying colors.

BV

uncapabudlite1

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. That is all that is on the test sheet. I have heard guys say that it would not show up but had to ask. Not to many jobs around my part of the world after Katrina/Rita so would hate to get hit.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. That is all that is on the test sheet. I have heard guys say that it would not show up but had to ask. Not to many jobs around my part of the world after Katrina/Rita so would hate to get hit.
I understand, having to go in for one of those things always makes me nervous, regardless of whether Im completely clean or not. If you want to be extra EXTRA careful, there is a device called TheUrinator that will beat any drug test, as long as they're not in the room with you when you're taking a piss.

http://www.urinator.com/

BV

uncapabudlite1

Awards
always get nervous but now even more. They are pretty close but not directly in toliet with you.

If anyone else has any experience in testing would love to hear.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
got tested for a job (over christmas break) while i was using stuff..passed... the only thing you have to stay away from is weed, and the crap that should not be used in the first place.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hormones will not show up on test. We actually caught a guy using the wizzanator. its a fake penis that has a bladder attached to it and you just squeeze the bladder and someone elses urine comes out of the fake penis. its kept warm because its close to your body.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I understand, having to go in for one of those things always makes me nervous, regardless of whether Im completely clean or not. If you want to be extra EXTRA careful, there is a device called TheUrinator that will beat any drug test, as long as they're not in the room with you when you're taking a piss.

http://www.urinator.com/

BV

Just curious, do you or know anyone that has experience with the urinator?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, do you or know anyone that has experience with the urinator?
Yes, they say it works like a charm. Its basically a heavy plastic bag covered with a thin layer of cloth insulation . Its small enough to fit on the inside of your leg or in your shorts. Inside the bag is a heating element controlled by a microprocessor that , with 2 fresh 9 volt batteries, keeps the liquid inside at 98.6F

As long as there's no one watching you, TheUrinator will beat any drug test.

BV

Spitdeath

Awards
does ephedrine show up on drug tests? How about all these new fat burners? Does synthetic urine work? :blink:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Synthetic Urine does work as long as you dont over-dilute it.