liver support on halodrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuscleHead1984

Awards
I am getting ready to start a Halodrol cycle and I have all of my pct in order. My one question before I start is should I take my pro liver cycle while I take the Halodrol or should I wait till pct. I heard a couple people say that it will hurt the effectiveness of the prohormone. Thanks guys.

cabby

Banned
Awards
What are you planning on using for PCT after your halodrol cycle? Just curious because I am also about to cycle halodrol.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Search brotha. It would be in your best interest to use liver/cholesterol/blood pressure supplements before, during and after cycle.

*Bulldog*

Awards
Start taking it now. I usually pre-load with my liver support (and my support supps) for at least a week (if not 2 before I start a cycle).

Liver support will not affect the prohomone at all and is really recommended while taking methlyated compounds. Take it before, during cycle and during PCT.

I'm finishing up a Halodrol/Orastan-E cycle right now and have taken liver support the whole time. My gains have been excellent.

You only have one liver for your whole life. Treat it right bro.

BHERTZ

Awards
If you are really that concerned, you could taper it down while on-cycle which buys into the logic that you are purposely allowing your liver to not be as "defensive" or be as effective in wasting halodrol...

I like to the The Bull Magazine on *************.com and a couple months ago there was an amazing write up about a full-on liver support protocol for an entire cycle. I like how it was focused more on ALA and green tea rather than milk thistle.

check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.