Max Gains from Phera Plex

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
I am on my fourth week of my PCT for the cycle of masterdrol I was just on. I am not going to hop on another cycle for atleast another 2 months but for my next cycle I really want to stack phera plex with superdrol. my cycle would look like this:

Week 1: 20mg PP
Week 2: 20mg PP
Week 3: 20mg PP
Week 4: 20mg PP/10mg SD
Week 5: 20mg SD
Week 6: 20mg SD

then PCT with nolva for another 4 or 5 weeks.

My question is, from reading so many phera plex logs it seems that people are gaining just as much from a solo PP cycle as to a PP/SD cycle, do you think adding the Superdrol at the end would give me that much more gains from just using Phera Plex solo?

Thanks for the future advice...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think when those logs are done, the end weight in terms of results can be slightly misleading. Though an individual may gain no more weight on the scale after their PP, they may very well have dropped much water/glycogen/fat and matured their Phera gains with the SD. So the weight stays the same but bridging into Super at the tail end will 'dry' you out, and do more for body comp (i.e. lose fat, solidify muscle)

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
IMO, I would run PP by itself. Since you have never run PP its only wise to do it solo, because you dont know how your body is going to react.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Bump for answer on PP vs. PP followed by SD, as I wonder the same thing.

Angrysanta

Awards
I'd say try it solo before stacking them together. I was debating this very same stack. At about 3 weeks into the PP, I felt the sides were very managable so I decided to stick with just the PP. I'm currently near the end of my 4 week on PP.

Positives: PP has been one of the most mild substances I've taken in terms of side effects. I look leaner, harder and haven't had to change my belt loop. (note: I've been lean bulking) My BP is still within reasonable readings and I haven't started up with the dreaded nose bleeds that I got with SD. The boys are hanging strong and the libido is great. I don't feel very shut down at all. I felt shut down on most of my other previous cycles (1AD+4AD, 1-T+4AD Trans, SD) Lethargy is almost non existant on PP compared to 1-T and SD.

Negatives: I got a headache the very first day I took PP. However, it hasn't been a problem since. The strength gains are slower than most of my previous cycles but did finally kick in around week 3. Also the gains do not appear as dramatic as SD. I no longer have any desire to do all out bulks. Fat loves to stick to my gut, now that I'm over 30. A side effect that I've noticed with PP is that I have a hard time sleeping on nights I do cardio or legs. I feel warm and restless all night long.

One thing that I've been concerned about with all the PP+SD cycles floating around, is the additional time it takes for SD to "wear off." On a previous SD solo cycle I still felt "on" almost two weeks after my last dose. This coupled with the long 6-8 week cycles that some here are planning, may lead to a hard time in PCT. I'll cut it here, I'm rambling too much. :wave:

Smokey69

Awards
I have just finished a similar cycle except I went 30mg phera weeks 1 and 2, 40mg week 3, the a 20 / 20 superdrol phera split beofre finishing up the final 2 weeks with superdrol at 30mg.

I felt the superdrol really helped cement my phera gains and made me loose the slightly bloated soft look, and I gained a further 9 pounds after gaining 18 pounds on the phera. I am now 10 days into PCT and only lost 2 pounds which I think was fat anyway as I look slightly leaner in the stomach area and I have reduced my calories a little.

I was really impressed with this cycle, only done 1 superdrol cycle previously where I gained 14 pounds in 4 weeks and kept 10. I gained way more strength on the phera than superdrol with no side effects other than a few spots on my back, but I do like the drying effect of the superdrol at the end!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've heard good things about Pheraplex + Prostan .. Thats something to think about, seeing as Prostan is nowhere as harsh as SD.

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
I have just finished a similar cycle except I went 30mg phera weeks 1 and 2, 40mg week 3, the a 20 / 20 superdrol phera split beofre finishing up the final 2 weeks with superdrol at 30mg.

I felt the superdrol really helped cement my phera gains and made me loose the slightly bloated soft look, and I gained a further 9 pounds after gaining 18 pounds on the phera. I am now 10 days into PCT and only lost 2 pounds which I think was fat anyway as I look slightly leaner in the stomach area and I have reduced my calories a little.

I was really impressed with this cycle, only done 1 superdrol cycle previously where I gained 14 pounds in 4 weeks and kept 10. I gained way more strength on the phera than superdrol with no side effects other than a few spots on my back, but I do like the drying effect of the superdrol at the end!
This seems like an ideal cycle to me. I want to accomplish the most I can from this one cycle seeing how I dont want to run another cycle for atleast another 6 months after this one. I was really thinking about just running the PP solo but it seems like alot of bloat and water retention. If I added the SD at the end I like that Id lose the water weight but keep stacking on pounds that I would easily be able to keep as I am still gaining on my 4th week of my PCT for my masterdrol cycle. Maybe I will just do a decent dose of PP then end with a small 10mg dose of SD and increase dosage according to gains. I wont try to gain much more from the SD just try to solidify the gains from the PP which seem easy to lose. Thanks for allt he advice. Please post if you have any opinion, I like to see things from many points of view. If anyone has any cycle examples please post.

kiss55

Awards
does phera-plex give you the strngth gains that a superdrol or a h-50? I took a cycle of H-50 and my bench 1 rep max went up 50 pounds...however superdrol prices skyrocketed and H-50 is still expebnsive compared Phera-plex which can be as cheap as 30 a bottle

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
do you even realize that you guys are all negative repped in to the red zone. a sign the ideas aren't good

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
I am on a 4 weeks PP and 3 week SD cycles now. I just started my 4th week which is the bridge to SD. Currently at 20mg PP and 10 mg SD. So far I have loved this cycle. No sides as of yet. I hit the scales at 202 yesterday and started at 185, not too bad.

Preload your cycle supports, eat clean (high carbs and protien), drink lots of water and lift hard (carefull not to push to hard). Work on your PCT,