halodrol 50 problem

patrickmoleberg

Awards
I have been on it for 8 days now. Taking all required supps and planning a pct. After reading all of these negative posts I am contemplating quitting after just 8 days. Do I need to do a full blown PCT after only 8 days. I have seen good gains though and want to continue. 20 pound increase in bench. YOu can all say its a lie but it was.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been on it for 8 days now. Taking all required supps and planning a pct. After reading all of these negative posts I am contemplating quitting after just 8 days. Do I need to do a full blown PCT after only 8 days. I have seen good gains though and want to continue. 20 pound increase in bench. YOu can all say its a lie but it was.
Do you need it? Maybe not.. but why risk it? I would go through with your normal PCT IMO.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What negative posts are you talking about? all of the posts I have seen have been basically positive.

Mr.50

BobbyRay

Awards
Ditto on what negative posts you are talking about? Do you mean the ones where people are speculating it contains DMT/Madol and possibly other AAS in addition to the OT precursor it is supposed to have in it?

If you're great gains like 20lbs on the bench press in 8 days, there is no reason IMO to discontinue the cycle 22 days early. FYI I did a Halodrol50 solo cycle, got great gains and kept them.

Just have blood work taken after the cycle, take the proper liver protection (nac/ala/mt) and relax. Quit now and you'll be wasting 1/3 of a cycle's worth of good AAS/aas-precursor.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
YOu can all say its a lie but it was.
You're a liar!! A LIAR I say!! :D

Just kidding man, I think you'll be alright after 8 days. Maybe run 6-OXO for a couple weeks just to be sure, cant hurt anything but your wallet;)

BV

patrickmoleberg

Awards
I am going to stick it out I guess. The gains are great though. Only sides are the back pumps but nothing I cant handle. THanks guys

sot5243

Awards
Hal-50 is awesome.....I have been using it for nearly 10 days now and I think it is better than SD..........at least I don't get tired like I did with SD.

I only PCT'd with 6OXO and actually felt stronger with 6OXO than I did with SD.........

Hopefully Hal-50 works better than SD.

Good luck with Hal-50

patrickmoleberg

Awards
I went for 300 the other night but couldnt quite get it. I was close though. My max was 275 before halo I threw up 285 no problem. next week ill try again.

Matt_Stuart

Awards
just stay on it and if you see any negative side affects that your worried about then stop and start your PCT, if not then take it for the whole cycle then start your PCT.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I am going to stick it out I guess. The gains are great though. Only sides are the back pumps but nothing I cant handle. THanks guys
Again, like otheres have asked......what negative posts?!!!

Look around at the H-50 logs on here, and you will see positive postings. This is my fav PS so far because of the lackof sides, quality dry gains, and strength gains on it!

Lusk

Awards
Feedback? did you take the rest or what? :) Looking forward to my H-50 Cycle, picking it up tomorrov, 4 days from US to Denmark :)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Hal-50 is awesome.....I have been using it for nearly 10 days now and I think it is better than superdrol..........at least I don't get tired like I did with SD.

I only post cycle therapy'd with 6OXO and actually felt stronger with 6OXO than I did with SD.........

Hopefully Hal-50 works better than SD.

Good luck with Hal-50
dude brah you forsure need to take a serm. 6oxo is not a good enough pct.:gas: