my thread closed too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I can see why you would close smoke's thread because of obvious reasons, but I don't see a legit reason to close mine "Creatine & Phera-Plex?". All I wanted to know were some mass-gaining supplements to give a minor and I expressed my concern about the Phera-Plex in my thread. Dozens of products claim to be "anabolic" and are sold OTC, so I don't see why something that can be LEGALLY purchased is any different, anabolic or not. I did my research on the product and did not see any warnings about being under 21, which is one reason I posted the thread in the first place.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
board rules brutha. minors and AAS/PH's don't mix. simple as that. as for your 19 y/o trainee, fix his diet. if he's ecto, eat more.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I can see why you would close smoke's thread because of obvious reasons, but I don't see a legit reason to close mine "Creatine & Phera-Plex?". All I wanted to know were some mass-gaining supplements to give a minor and I expressed my concern about the Phera-Plex in my thread. Dozens of products claim to be "anabolic" and are sold OTC, so I don't see why something that can be LEGALLY purchased is any different, anabolic or not. I did my research on the product and did not see any warnings about being under 21, which is one reason I posted the thread in the first place.
BigRed,

Your thread was discussing providing an anabolic hormone to a minor. Even though its legal, Phera is still a steroid and should be treated with the same degree of respect and caution. a 19 year old guy doesnt need more hormones then he already has, he just needs food, proper nutrients, and a good workout program.

Young kids using legal anabolics is what led to the PH ban, and we dont want to have that happen again. I would also hope than any young guy on this board would realize that nailing down the essentials of a good diet and consistent training are the keys to long terms gains, and that anabolic drug use is best saved for later when the principles of building a solid frame of muscle are firmly ingrained.

For the reasons above, your thread was closed. In the future, please do not post threads regarding minors and anabolics (legal or not), in the Anabolics forum. Its a violation of board rules, and you could be banned from the site should it happen again.

Thanks,
BV

Status
Not open for further replies.