Suggestions for helping with a crashed solution - AnabolicMinds.com

Suggestions for helping with a crashed solution

1. New Member

Suggestions for helping with a crashed solution

Hi guys,

Just made some Methenolone Acetate, 100mg/ml, which dissolved in 5% BA 15% BB fine and oil with heat, filtered 100ml through 0.22um filter and put into 4 vials - now several hours later there is some slight crystallisation in the vials, which goes away if put in a mug of hot water just off the boil.

Now my question is, if I were to raise the BB to say 20% or even higher say 25%, would this maybe enable the solution to hold at 100mg/ml? I don't want to go much below 100mg/ml if at all if possible, as shooting 150mg ed, so thats 1.5ml ed just on that med alone, and I plan on adding to the cycle...

Any thoughts would be much appreciated

Cheers,
    mcl

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.

You could try that or just heat the solution b4 you use.
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mad_cereal_love
    Hi guys,

Just made some Methenolone Acetate, 100mg/ml, which dissolved in 5% BA 15% BB fine and oil with heat, filtered 100ml through 0.22um filter and put into 4 vials - now several hours later there is some slight crystallisation in the vials, which goes away if put in a mug of hot water just off the boil.

Now my question is, if I were to raise the BB to say 20% or even higher say 25%, would this maybe enable the solution to hold at 100mg/ml? I don't want to go much below 100mg/ml if at all if possible, as shooting 150mg ed, so thats 1.5ml ed just on that med alone, and I plan on adding to the cycle...

Any thoughts would be much appreciated

Cheers,
    mcl
    I don't think that adding BB alone is going to solve the problem. primo ace is not very soluble and even the e verson is not something that you can make a high mg/ml solution with. What I would try is get some of your other gear and mix it with the primo and and see if that holds. for instance if your taking test cyp at 250mg add .4cc of the test to one cc of the primo and see if that holds as it would be around 72mg a ml for the primo. I would use more if necessary. There are some other solvents that would work much better then the BB but you already have it made.

BTW that is a LOT of injecting your going to be doing. If your homebrewing why not combine some of you stuff to reduce the injection volume?
    •   

4. New Member

Thanks guys,

On a note though, I know now why BD or noone else seems to produce injectible methenolone acetate - I warmed it up and it didn't take much to get the few crystals back in solution, but OH MY GOODNESS - shot 150mg on monday night and had the worst flu-like symptoms ever on tuesday and still recovering - I make all my stuff in a sterile lab and never had a problem before and I had heard that meth acetate can cause this symptom - my ass is killing but no swelling/lumps/soreness, so I am 100% certain I don't have an abcess but every bone in my body aches! Guess I'll stick to the long acting meth e version!!

On a side note - methenolone acetate holds very comfortably at 200mg/ml (I haven't tried higher) at 5% BA/15% BB, and is painfree, so its worth it if you make it yourself to bump it up to 200mg/ml especially if you want to do 800-1000mg+ pw!

On another side note, 1.5ml ed plus some others isn't too bad really - I have friends who are preparing for comps and some are running as high as 8mls injectible oils per day LOL!!

Cheers,
    mcl
  5. Senior Member

I am supprised on both counts. I didn't think it would hold very high at all. then again I never new anyone to make an injectable out of it, just oral solutions. I am wondering if the e version would not go higher then I thought. can't believe that didn't hurt

BTW are you sure your primo ace was pure? that is there was no flow agent or anything else added to what might have been ment as an oral peperation? That might explain the flu like symptoms. this has been known to have happened.

1.5 plus what ever else your using. I may be a wuss but 8ml a day would kill me. I don't even like 2ml a day and try and keep it to one ml a day

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for help with plateau
    By gettobird22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 02:08 PM
  2. New guy here, looking for help with weight management
    By MPLexus301 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 02:59 PM
  3. Looking for Help with a capping system
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4