Veins ???

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I am on my second week of Superdrol, and I am up to 20mg a day.. During my workout today, I started noticing my veins were sticking out alot more than usual today... Then after I got done working out, I went in and did some flexing, and I could not belive how many veins were sticking out, and how many more were so visable just right under the skin..
I know body builders have alot of them, but my gosh.. Today, something just happened , and to see all them like this is kinda scarey.. Is this normal, or should I be concerned ???

Thanks for the imput...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
No concern. Dual effect of the increased blood flow/pressure and drying effect of the SD. Enjoy it while it lasts. :)

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Felt like they were gonna pop.. Was kinda cool though...

One more question... was is this drying effect that you talk about.. I have heard that it was a dry gain... What is this, and what does it do ?? Thanks again..

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
no water retention; most steroids cause bloating becuase they are "wet" which means they will cause water weight gain or "bloat". superdrol is diuretic and will cause water loss, hence the "dry" as opposed to "wet"

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
no water retention; most steroids cause bloating becuase they are "wet" which means they will cause water weight gain or "bloat". superdrol is diuretic and will cause water loss, hence the "dry" as opposed to "wet"
in other words its not estrogenic

Addiction

Addiction

Awards
Felt like they were gonna pop.. Was kinda cool though...

One more question... was is this drying effect that you talk about.. I have heard that it was a dry gain... What is this, and what does it do ?? Thanks again..
Bro, with you asking questions like this, leads me to believe you didn't do enough research. Be careful SD is not something to play around with. What is your PCT gonna look like? O..and it is estrogenic, trust me!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its androgenic, as all anabolic steroids have an androgenic profile thats why they have a androgenic/anabolic rating... But SD is not as androgenic as stated, and yes it seems my friend you have not done EXTENSIVE research before you hopped on this compound, if you did you would know about the major pumps you could get...

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
As for doing searches, and talking with people, I have done quite a bit.. I knew about the veins getting pumped from my friend who is taking this stuff.. He told me about it, and that it would happen.. I just did not know it would be in like 1 day... Also, When I was playing football in college, I took Dball, and test.. Not such a newbie to this stuff.. Even when on the items mentioned above, I never got the veins like this, But I did bloat from all the water retention... As for my post cycle therapy, I already have it mapped out,and have the items on hand to take care of it as well a gyno if it pops up.. I have also talked with several others on here about My PCT .. And have got alot of help.. I will be the first to say that I do not know everything about everything.. I am always open to learn more along the way as I go.. And I am sure I will. But newbie no.. Being out of touch with this stuff of about 16 or 17 yrs.. Yes... I still have alot to learn.. But I will say this.. I am not afraid to ask questions...

Thanks for all the info, and Like I said, the pump was awsome and the veins were really nice to look at.. Just kinda strange to see them in places I have never seen them on me before.

Thanks again

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well thats good stuff bro, sorry to assume... But it sounded like a newbie question thats all. Know the ledge brother...

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Well thats good stuff bro, sorry to assume... But it sounded like a newbie question thats all. Know the ledge brother...
I do appreicate the concern... And trust me.. I wanna be as safe as I can.. I have two precious little girls that I want to watch grow up.. And, Like I said.. I have plenty to learn..
I am way behind the curve ..

Thank you and everyone else for the info..