Has anyone here tried 18 gauges?

RockMam

Awards
This is what happen lol
I was telling my friend I was about to use some homemade synthol soon and he told me "man I used to 18''s without any problems, I drew and injected in a second". I said he was a nut lol, but when I got down when I mixed some gear with the mct I just kept on looking at the 18 thinking "am I really gonna put this in?" With pure mct/cocunut oil its soo thick, you need a 18 gauge to draw really, so I said I wanted to do it quick, and I stuck the 18 in, pushed and then out. I actually liked it! lol it was easy, and it took less time. Funny tho, today I told my friend "Man you were right, I used the 18's and they werent bad at all!"
The next f*cking thing he says is "My bad man lol, I was looking at my box of needles and they were actually 21's, did u really do the 18's?"

- Well I was pissed, but I think when it comes to synthol, 18's are the stuff haha,
I like 18s now with 10 cc syringes
Anyone else used them?

rbuffetta

Awards
Yeah I used them for darts once. Hey on your pic whats the point of removing your eyes if you have sunglasses on :)

Jblake

Awards
I like the heavier gauges for the simple reason that they go so much quicker! 18 is a bit huge for me though. You're one tough dude.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****, the only thing I use 18's for is for filtering gear...and I use 20's for drawing...never used anything bigger than a 25g to shoot...OUCH!!!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you don't want to shoot synthol with a thick guage .. you want to inject it very slowly to avoid getting lumps .. be VERY VERY VERY careful with homemade synthol .. you do have some BA in there right? you aren't just injecting pure mct are you?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
On my very first cycle I had the old sustanon redijects. Didn't know at the time not to use the packaged needle which was 18 guage. F that! That was painful.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insulin pins bother the hell out of me. There ain't no way in hell you would get that in me without me being knockedout.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
On my very first cycle I had the old sustanon redijects. Didn't know at the time not to use the packaged needle which was 18 guage. F that! That was painful.
HA ha, me too. I actually didn't think it was painfull unless I injected too fast. I did them nice and slow and there was no pain. Scar tissue is what I am concerned about however and with something like sust that you are injecting eod or e3d your gonna be pretty torn up in no time.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm confused, homemade synthol (wich is a pretty crappy bb drug or what ever you wanna call it in the first place), and did you mention something about cocconut oil. Not ripping on you just asking, btw I used an 18 on my quads with some t-400 and some proline 300 mg/ml eq and limped for a week or two. Everyone's a little different though, how do you make your synthol?

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
here are some more guys that shot synthol with an 18g.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I just don't understand using synthol personally. Unless someone has a chance to be a pro or their physique is their livelyhood, I just don't get it. For an average joe on the street, why bother? It's just not real muscle, and has the high chance of looking like ass. But I guess some of those argumenst could be made against roids, so to each his own.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
actually when properly used synthol does allow for the creation of new muscle .. the oil expands the fascia and since its supposed to be used while in a HIGHLY anabolic state, the expanded fascia allows new muscle to grow where it otherwise couldn't ..

with that said its a fairly extreme step for someone who isn't a very top level amatuer at least

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I personally feel its extreme no matter what level. To each his own. I am not bashing anyone. But I would exhaust every other option before using synthol or implants. For some reason I just cannot justify it.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honestly, the only time I could see synthol being a benefit is if you are in a preposterously high anabolic environment. For example if you are taking a high dose a Test and on a slin cycle. Under those conditions, your body can actually get to a point where it can store the muscle faster than the fascia can stretch out.

The thing is, just doing extreme weighted muscle stretches should accomplish the same thing, with less risk, less pain, and more healt benefit.

RockMam

Awards
Wholly mother of crap! those pictures freaked me out!
Yeah I have a lot of ba in the solution and silica, and mct comes from cocunut oil.
What country is this let me make myself look like a sack of crap unworthy synthol use comming from? it just seems like I see more and more pictures of guys just wanting to look like freaks... I have no idea why... I wonder if they get paid to be freaks... like valentino lol
I would never go that far, thats like 22ccs a day, I just like to build up some size on my arms here and there, in my genetics my arms will be ridiculously strong but wont gain that much size, thats just the way Im built I guess, My back, traps, and legs grow the biggest and fastest.. go figure...,, wow those pictures are disturbing