Sust or M1t

kingofthechiba

Awards
sup guys.. i have some sust 350(yes thats 350 not 250) and a bottle of m1t. the m1t will be good for 2 cycles as its 80 pills at 10mg. my question is, which one would be worth doing in the long run? i plan on selling the 1 i dont use.

size

Awards
  • Established
The two are vastly different. Comparing one to the other is not logical, in my opinion. If you must choose to use one over the other then the answer should be to Sust > M1T.

gaberox

Awards
The two are vastly different. Comparing one to the other is not logical, in my opinion. If you must choose to use one over the other then the answer should be to Sust > M1T.
I agree.M1T is way harsher and harder on your body from what Ive read.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
apples and squash racquets

if you are even comparing the two you need to do a TON more research

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
SUS! You feel amazing on test and you get ALOT less sides, plus you can stay on longer. Whereas M1t you feel like ****, your have no appetite, painful back pumps, lethargic feelings, no sex drive, and boosted prolactin levels, i'd never touch the stuff again!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Chiba...Have you ran anything before? How can you ask for a comparison of an injectable and an oral? In regards to the long run.. think about it. Sus 350 would be ran longer.. thus being able to retain the gains (IMHO) a little better. I like M1T, but it's obviously for short blasts and possibly a kickstart of an injectable cycle (if you're feeling really sassy)

you could run both, but that's going to be based on your level of experience, and how reckless you feel like being.

bump on the research.. just asking questions with no real semblance of knowledge on the subject will start the flames.

good luck and be safe.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
apples and squash racquets

if you are even comparing the two you need to do a TON more research
It's pointless to keep posting this anymore now that this board has been flooded :(

kingofthechiba

Awards
yes ive run dbol, test prop, 2 sd cycles, and max lmg. the reason i asked was because i know both have their strengths and weaknesses. i meant since the m1t will be good for 2 cycles whereas the sust will only be 1 cycle. in the long run, im guessing the sust will be better than running the m1t twice.

kingofthechiba

Awards
yes i plan on doing 2x week for 5 weeks
or since its 350, once a week for 10 weeks.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you should not run sust 1x a week .. i'm telling you you REALLY REALLY need to do A LOT more research

anadrol75

Awards
You need an inj. every three days with sustanon. Due to the ester of each testosterone in the makeup. This is probably an oversight on my part but who makes sust at 350 mg?

kingofthechiba

Awards
im not a newb. the reason your saying to do it every 3 days is to take full advantage of the blend. yes doing it once a week will not take advantage of the short esters, i know this.

scienceboy

Awards
Dude i just did my first injection of sustanon 250 2 days ago and im taking it with M1P (Legal gear brand its not a typo), i also took 250mg 4AD just for kicks but its nor part of the cycle. honestly .... honestly, M1T is way stronger.

i had a good workout, stamina was up but not like M1T it, it felt weak. this sustanon stuff is not that great... im gonna do the next shot tommorow maybe it will kick in than..

i'll let you know how this things go with sutanon. i say M1T.

RockMam

Awards
I say both! haha thats just me tho, I liked m1t, never used sustanon but used enanthate, prop, susp, and cypionate so I guess I can have a say on that.:blink: