Question about Superdrol

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever made Superdrol into an injectable? Would it be worth it if you could? Thanks :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
It's methylated, toxicity would remain unchanged as an injectable.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that some people mix superdrol with olive oil... is the absorbtion rate the same as just taking a pill?

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that some people mix superdrol with olive oil... is the absorbtion rate the same as just taking a pill?
You need to take SD with a fatty meal in my experience. I usually just mix olive oil in with Tuna and then swallow the pill half way into the can.

In the old days they actually encapsulated some unmethylated orals in peanut oil to increase the likelihood of some intestinal absorption. You could suspend SD powder in oil and drink. It may work better...who knows...as I said the only crucial thing to do is take SD with fats, the method probably matters very little.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, but what would happen if you didn't take it with a fatty meal, or no meal even? Just curious on the difference.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, but what would happen if you didn't take it with a fatty meal, or no meal even? Just curious on the difference.
Then you would be relying solely on one metabolic pathway for absorption. From posts here by users of SD they do notice a difference, myself included (I've done a couple of SD cycles and one in which I only took SD on an empty stomach resulted in strength gain, no weight gain despite raising cals several thousand above maintenence and fat repartitioning - i.e. less effective).

The following might help you understand a bit better. I wrote it in response to a question here concerning making Orastan (unmethylated) more bioavailable.

QUOTE BEGIN:

An alternative method (to metabolic breakdown in the liver) through which dietary fat is often absorbed into the body is via the intestine. If a substance can be made lipophilic (fat like) it may be absorbed in the same manner as dietary fat (i.e. absorbed into the lymphatic circulation, which bypasses the liver). If you make a steroid lipophilic enough by altering its structure and/or encapsulating/suspending it in oil, then it too may be absorbed into the lymphatic system where it can enter and circulate in the blood stream.

As an example, testosterone undecanoate (oral) does not have a 17-a-methyl group and is absorbed through the lymphatic system due to its high fat solubility brought about by the ester (added lipophilic side chain) and its oil suspension. In the past users of unmodified testosterone undecanoate improved absorption by taking it in peanut oil and with a meal.

Since you can not modify the Orastan by adding a long chain alkyl ester group you might use an old school approach, namely encapsulating the Orastan pill in a larger gel-cap filled with peanut oil. At the very least you can take the Orastan with a meal which contains a larger than normal amount of fats.

Another possible method of increasing oral availability might be through the inhibition of the CYP3A4 enzyme. Grapefruit is known to inhibit this enzyme. Note that all of the 17-alkylated AAS are virtually untouched by the CYP3A4 enzyme so grapefruit will have no effect on them. However absorption might be improved by grapefruit in unalkylated orals such as primobolan, testosterone undecanoate and many unalkylated prohormones such as Orastan.

There is a possibility that even a glass of grapefruit juice (GFJ) taken several hours before oral medication may enhance the bioavailability of many drugs, exaggerate the drug action, and increase the toxic effect by exaggerating the potency of the drug. This can be explained by inhibition of CYP3A4 in the small intestine by GFJ, thus suppressing drug metabolism. This interaction with GFJ is likely to occur mainly with those drugs that are metabolized by CYP3A4 and are associated with low bioavailability when given via an oral route. - INTERACTION BETWEEN GRAPEFRUIT JUICE AND DRUGS, Junichi AZUMA, Asian Med. J. 44(3): 136–141, 2001

QUOTE END:

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! That helped a ton! definitely appreciate that. :)