Hypothetical transdermal fina/4AD cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%

Hypothetical transdermal fina/4AD cycle

8 oz of dmso gel mixed with 2 carts crushed fina pelets in an empty t1 bottle= 3 squirts a day for 6 weeks

T-4=3 squirts a day for 6 weeks

Am I stupid? Is that enough fina to get any benefits? Is that enough 4-AD to combat Fina dick? Would that much DMSO melt the skin off my entire body (hypothetically)? Just kind of thinking out loud here...

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%

Ok, upon further research, strait DMSO gel might not be a good idea. What about T-gel with some extra DMSO? I don't have sensitive skin at all, I apply T-1 to the same area twice a day and it never irratates my skin at all, even if it accidently get's somewhere it shouldn't (arm-pits, elbow pits. etc.) The fina gel and T-4 should go on different areas right?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.55%

Originally posted by T-Bar
    I don't have sensitive skin at all, I apply T-1 to the same area twice a day and it never irratates my skin at all
    Man...Good luck with 100%, I think you'll notice a little difference in tingle and smell than the mere 10% from a carefully calculated mixture of T-gel.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%

Originally posted by baham99

Man...Good luck with 100%, I think you'll notice a little difference in tingle and smell than the mere 10% from a carefully calculated mixture of T-gel.

True, true...So what would be a sane amount of DMSO to add to a bottle of T-gel, or should I just use the T-gel as it comes? My concern is that the fina won't be absorbed as readily as 4-AD/t-test.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.55%

There's a lot of threads on how to absorb more fina...like saran wrap method, do a search, but this should start you off.

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...ight=fina+wrap
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%

Yeah, I would probably do that saran wrap method (not sure what my wife would think) The thing I'm trying to figure out is the recipe/dosage. Have you taken fina transdermally?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.55%

I think your wife would respect you more if you injected...it's manly, though, and effective. She'll think you're a plastic fetish weirdo, and a smelly one at that, with the wrap...nope, I've never done it.
  8. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Originally posted by baham99
    There's a lot of threads on how to absorb more fina...like saran wrap method, do a search, but this should start you off.

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...ight=fina+wrap
    The saran wrap method is home variation of an occlusive dressing.  This is a medically approved delivery enhancement method that should only be used in conjunction with a doctor's recommendation and presribed medications.

Traditionally, the occlusive dressing is used to increase absorption for impaired or damaged skin.  For example, a severe burn victim that required a transdermal dose may employ the dressing to increase abosorption beyond 0.

Beyond penetration enhancers this will affect absorption efficiency to a higher level.  Use with caution.

Can anyone else come up with other ways of increasing absorption?

Chemo 
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.98%

If my math is correct, that would be 100mg of fina a day, fine if you're injecting but I think too low for transdermal. I would go with the 150-200mg a day range.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%

Originally posted by lovetoeat
    If my math is correct, that would be 100mg of fina a day, fine if you're injecting but I think too low for transdermal. I would go with the 150-200mg a day range.

I actually get, that for 45 days (6 weeks) 2 carts (4000mg) comes out to 88.8 mg per day. So your saying I should basically double that, and add 4 carts (8000mg) to get 177.7 mg per day? Is that too much fina to add to a bottle of T-gel if I throw in an extra 25 ml of DMSO (in addition to the included solvent for cleaning up spills)? Also, should I add any 4AD powder to the T-4 or will that not be absorbable?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.55%

Poke a hundred or so little holes around your body with an 18 gauge, just enough so absorption is easier, without blood pouring out. Poke at your own risk. Mucus membranes and lesions are favorable sites.

sorry...my imagination exceeds my science :-D
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%

Originally posted by Chemo

The saran wrap method is home variation of an occlusive dressing.  This is a medically approved delivery enhancement method that should only be used in conjunction with a doctor's recommendati on and presribed medications.

Traditionally, the occlusive dressing is used to increase absorption for impaired or damaged skin.  For example, a severe burn victim that required a transdermal dose may employ the dressing to increase abosorption beyond 0.

Beyond penetration enhancers this will affect absorption efficiency to a higher level.  Use with caution.

Chemo 
    So are you saying that the addition of extra penatration enhancers (like DMSO) would be safer/preferable to an occlusive dressing then? It certainly seems easier to just add a little extra DMSO (if one's skin does not object) than to wrap the area in saran wrap. I was thinking that absorption might be enhanced by exfoliating the application area prior to application. For instance, gently scrubbing with one of those green scrub pads in the shower. Sort of open up the pores a little maybe? Off topic, didn't jimi hendrix take LSD transdermally by putting blotter tabs under his bandanna at concerts. Think we could come up with blotter PH's?

13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.98%

I actually get, that for 45 days (6 weeks) 2 carts (4000mg) comes out to 88.8 mg per day. So your saying I should basically double that, and add 4 carts (8000mg) to get 177.7 mg per day? Is that too much fina to add to a bottle of T-gel if I throw in an extra 25 ml of DMSO (in addition to the included solvent for cleaning up spills)? Also, should I add any 4AD powder to the T-4 or will that not be absorbable?
    Well I figure 8oz is 240mls, 4000mg divided by 240ml is 16.6mg/ml, 1 squirt from the T-gel is 2mls I believe, so 6 squirts a day would be 99.9mg of fina a day. I think 8 grams is towards the upper limits on what should be added to the T-gel but Curt or Chemo would know better than I.

Oh and I always scrub the application area with a louffa(sp?) beforehand, should be helpful with absorption.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%

Originally posted by lovetoeat

Well I figure 8oz is 240mls, 4000mg divided by 240ml is 16.6mg/ml, 1 squirt from the T-gel is 2mls I believe, so 6 squirts a day would be 99.9mg of fina a day. I think 8 grams is towards the upper limits on what should be added to the T-gel but Curt or Chemo would know better than I.

Oh and I always scrub the application area with a louffa(sp?) beforehand, should be helpful with absorption.

Your right, (i was figuring based on 45 days, but it would be 40) But it's 3 squirts a day= 99.9 mg a day. So 3 carts (6000mg) comes out to 150 mg a day, which would mean 6 grams of fina in the bottle of T-gel. Maybe an extra 25 ml of DMSO to help with absorption...
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.34%

i read a thread over at bb .com by wardog where he was talking about a fina trans and comparing it to 1-test. 

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...p;referrerid=0

WD did you convert or just crush the pellets and add them to your cows brew?
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.01%

Moo baby, first off, that is way too little fina. I would personally apply no less than 200mg/day. I persoanlly figure a decent transdermal has at best 35% apsorption, no matter WHAT everybody wants to claim.

I made it in the following way. Take your isopropyl, and dissolve the pellets in it. Then filter the binders out, now add in the rest of your chemicals in your brew. Nice, easy, and clean. A beautiful solution that can be used in any spreay botte. I personally have little 30mL spray bottles that are marked off in 10mL increments, I would just use those for application.
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.56%

How much, if any, of the tren do you figure to be lost during the process of filtering, WD? Im planning out a fina/4ad cycle myself in the somewhat near future, just doing lots of research right now. Thinking about whether itd be best to just crush and add or crush,dissolve, filter, and add. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.01%

Not much. Let the binders settle to the bottom, take a syringe and pull off the top layer of tren and iso all the way to about 1/4 inch before the binder level, THEN filter that thru a coffee filter/dust mask.
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.56%

Sounds good. Thanks WD. Any other hints or suggestions?
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%

Originally posted by wardog
    Moo baby, first off, that is way too little fina. I would personally apply no less than 200mg/day. I persoanlly figure a decent transdermal has at best 35% apsorption, no matter WHAT everybody wants to claim.

I made it in the following way. Take your isopropyl, and dissolve the pellets in it. Then filter the binders out, now add in the rest of your chemicals in your brew. Nice, easy, and clean. A beautiful solution that can be used in any spreay botte. I personally have little 30mL spray bottles that are marked off in 10mL increments, I would just use those for application.

Damn, 200 mg a day means you would need 4 carts for a 40 day supply. Might have to just break down and make an injectable afterall. (Besides who wants to rub lotion on a cow?)
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.34%

[i]
    I made it in the following way. Take your isopropyl, and dissolve the pellets in it. Then filter the binders out [/B]
    is that just Isopropyl Alcohol.
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.56%

Yeah just isopropyl alcohol.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

Originally posted by destro19

is that just Isopropyl Alcohol.
    which is just rubbing alcohol fewl(how many times do i have to tell u) ...hopefully this weekend we can put something together
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

ok could someone just get there pellets and dissolve them in some t-gel? wouldnt that be the straight line between a and b..i mean it the cheapest and easiet way for the cow
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.34%

Your right, (i was figuring based on 45 days, but it would be 40) But it's 3 squirts a day= 99.9 mg a day. So 3 carts (6000mg) comes out to 150 mg a day, which would mean 6 grams of fina in the bottle of T-gel. Maybe an extra 25 ml of DMSO to help with absorption...
    Damn 3 carts. i wish injecting was an option for me
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.85%

I know, I'm probably doing the same cycle, after this will definitely pin.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

injecting is an option fewl, i got about 25 USED syringes 21g u can have, some as still freshly lubricated from my leg juices
  28. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.17%

This is what I am on right now, currently two weeks into it

6grams fina/ 5grams 4ad. 4 squirts a day for 30 days

Put PH in T-gel, with twice the DMSO (20%)

I am liking it a lot so far.

h19
  29. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.17%

6 grams fina in Tgel bottle @ 4 squirts/day is 200mg/day

200 x30 days - 6grams fina!!
  30. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.55%

thanx hamper
  31. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.17%

no prob, i hope i do better with my next batch of it though. My first attempt at making a homebrew myself, got a little messy....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 150
    Last Post: 10-24-2005, 02:05 PM
  2. Adding a transdermal to 1test, 4ad cycle?
    By ABiLiTY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-08-2004, 12:16 AM
  3. recipe for transdermal fina?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 10:35 PM
  4. transdermal fina/4ad
    By jms31 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 01:42 AM
  5. omnadren/dbol/fina my cycle