Superdrol "kick in" time

scoobiez12

Awards
I've read mixed reviews about how soon Superdrol kicks in. So, I'm looking for possibly a "kick start" to the cycle, namely looking at Legal Gear's Methyl 1-Alpha.

It's combining two methyls, but I would be using adequate liver support for the pre-load through the PCT. I would be stacking M1A and Superdrol for the first 2 weeks and finish the last two weeks of the 4 weeker with Superdrol at 20/30mg daily.

Does anybody have any experience on how soon Superdrol kicks in? Some reviews say in days, others after 2 and a half weeks.

I'm 6.0, 210, and I've already had cycling experience. I've stacked Finigenx Magnum and Phera-plex in last cycle, stacking the two in the last 4 weeks of a 7 weeker. The results in the beggining didn't kick in until about 3 weeks in, so I want to get this cycle working as soon as I can.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Some reviews say in days, others after 2 and a half weeks."

You answered your own question. Everyone is different.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
"Some reviews say in days, others after 2 and a half weeks."

You answered your own question. Everyone is different.
Exactly. Everyone is different.
I will say that the average is 4-8 days into the cycle.

Loadre

Loadre

Awards
4 days ramping up 10/10/20/20, that's in per day not dosage per week.

Addiction

Addiction

Awards
I've read mixed reviews about how soon Superdrol kicks in. So, I'm looking for possibly a "kick start" to the cycle, namely looking at Legal Gear's Methyl 1-Alpha.

It's combining two methyls, but I would be using adequate liver support for the pre-load through the PCT. I would be stacking M1A and Superdrol for the first 2 weeks and finish the last two weeks of the 4 weeker with Superdrol at 20/30mg daily.

Does anybody have any experience on how soon Superdrol kicks in? Some reviews say in days, others after 2 and a half weeks.

I'm 6.0, 210, and I've already had cycling experience. I've stacked Finigenx Magnum and Phera-plex in last cycle, stacking the two in the last 4 weeks of a 7 weeker. The results in the beggining didn't kick in until about 3 weeks in, so I want to get this cycle working as soon as I can.
How was that Fini/PP cycle? I was thinking about running the same one soon. How much weight/strength gain?

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
its been 7 days at 24mg for me and i havent felt a damn thing yet...

up it to 36mg?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

up it to 36mg?
What superdrol clone are you taking that comes in 12mg doses? Most people feel 10mg doses within days and many people never go higher than 20mg.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I started seeing size gains in four days and strength by day seven.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established

up it to 36mg?
You might want to make sure you're diet is in line before upping to 36mg. I gained like crazy at 20mg within a week of starting my cycle, theres got to be something wrong with you're diet or the superdrol you have.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At most 2-3 days for me and my muscles start having a constant hardness to them. Strength gains kick in 5-7 days in (after one complete training cycle for me).

A run a lot though 30mg ED.

Mental effects always hit first.

Could be placebo but I have run enough SD that I think I can feel it in 24 hours sometimes. Same happens with M1T. No discernible difference in kick in time for the two orals.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
You might want to make sure you're diet is in line before upping to 36mg. I gained like crazy at 20mg within a week of starting my cycle, theres got to be something wrong with you're diet or the superdrol you have.
Whoa, didn't notice youre weight, maybe you do need 36mgs.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Whoa, didn't notice youre weight, maybe you do need 36mgs.
i ran 30mg for 3 weeks straight (6'7'' 235) honestly i doubt I would have had a problem at 40mg. Be careful, it took me 9 days to feel anything and considering the sides (lethargy) i felt it was a pretty lackluster ph at the 30mg *extreme dose* next time I run it, Ill be starting at 20mg again and don't be surprised if im at 40 the whole way through it.