- 04-04-2003, 06:28 PM
I thought some of you bros would enjoy using these. You can change the half life values of anything to suit your needs. Just input your cycle info and see what your levels are thoughout your cycle. Good for planning cycles.
This one is the same as above, but for those who have their cookies disabled
- 04-04-2003, 06:37 PM
- 04-06-2003, 11:19 PM
I am trying to use it but they do not list test cyp and nandrolone on the table where you enter amounts.
They do list their half-lives at the top though.
What am I missing?
04-06-2003, 11:54 PM
You have to look up the actual brand names for them.. and for the life of me right now I can't remember which one is which.
04-06-2003, 11:56 PM
Damn, mine are compounded by a pharmacy so they do not have a brand name.
Off to GOOGLE, I guess, LOL
04-08-2003, 07:19 PM
Just change the half life of one of the items listed above the chart and then use that for your specific gear. Ex...if you are going to use tren instead of deca, you can just change the half life for the Deca to 3 days and use that column to list your tren. You can change the half lives to anything you want.
Similar Forum Threads
- By sage in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2003, 02:19 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 01-16-2003, 11:21 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2003, 06:32 PM
- By pogue in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2003, 04:04 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-30-2002, 12:14 AM