2 Quick questions....

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
One did anyone hear about Winstrol-in pill form. If yea what do u think of it ??

And 2: Can i stack AMP-HEAT combo with Winstrol pills and Lean Extreme??
As u can imagine im trying to cut down the fat i gained during bulk for the summer. So im trying to come up with a winning combination.
Thanx

FINAFINAFINA

Banned
Awards
What smokey said is absolutely false.

1. Its "pinned" counterpart is also processed equally through the liver.
2. It is not a pure androgen and does have an anabolic counterpart.
3. It is not DHT, it is a DHT derivative which means that it will convert into DHT in the body.

The reason that you should expect the vascular look is that you are not retaining the water (from estrogen) that you would on other AAS because it is indeed a DHT derivative and converts to DHT, not Estrogen.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
i apologize, my wording was not as clear as i had intended.
-the Winny or Stanozolol are the same in both the tablets and the inject ables,.. both are 17 alpha-methylated compounds, and both (at equally doses) stress the liver equally., yet, the digestive system along with the liver, degrade the oral Winny much quicker than the injectable, therefore a higher dose is usually required to obtain the same results. my logic goes (higher dose=more stress on liver).
-FINA is correct in saying its not purely androgenic, yet it does bind extremely well to the androgen receptor, giving it the androgenic qualities.
- the anabolic activities it does contain are low and are never used exclusively for lean mass accumulation. The DHT effects the muscle hardening, and slight water loss.
---Sorry for screwing that one up so bad...:shoot:

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
hmmm...cool great to hear some diff sides of the story , and im happy that i can stack all of those thngs mentioned
any more info?

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
ever think about trying clenbuterol ? i have used it both post cycle, and as the base of a cut, along with green tea and guggulabolic. . . great results.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
ever think about trying clenbuterol ? i have used it both post cycle, and as the base of a cut, along with green tea and guggulabolic. . . great results.
No i havent tryied it, but i heard that it works by elevating ur bodys temperature, thus causing u to sweat, and burn more fat. If thats true , i guess it kinda scares me, every now and then my BP is kinda high. And after a few cycles of SD my BP is in the range of 90/140, 100/150. Mind u this is 6 weeks after my last cycle.
As far as my AAS use or experiance , I have NONE!...well ive done M1T, SD,
1-T, S1+, the usual stuff, but Windstrol or any other harder stuff no.
Never pinned nither, so Im just seeing how far i can get without having to stick myself with the real good stuff.
So whatever info i can get, on loosing body fat while retaining LBM would be great.
Thanx in advance

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
-clenbuterol does as you said, yet it is also an extreme nutrient repartitioning agent, meaning that you burn fat while retaining/possibly building muscle. i don't think that its thermogenic effects would be any more harmful than the stack you mentioned previously..
- Winny looks to be appropriate in your application if you have access and want to (cross over) a bit.
- maybe think about a cortisol controlling agent that would otherwise be used in pct, like retain. that may work well to maintain lean mass while on the fat loss thermogenics.
-personally, i think a Winny/Clen stack would cut you up quite nicely.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
What's up PO? I'm curious how many mg of Winny (oral) you'd run and for how long--for anyone else as well, especially those who have run it succesfully. Yes, I can "search", but I'm curious how the oral has worked (or was run) vs. the inj. for those at AM in the know.

As far as the clen thing, I'd suggest albuterol as an alternative. Seems to be a better and safer fit these days with better bb'ing qualities.

I would not use guggl anymore based on recent findings contradicting the original benefits. There's a long thread on it at BB.com (yeah, I know, but this one is intriguing). If you search it, I think they spelled it (the "guggulsterone" issue.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
What's up PO? I'm curious how many mg of Winny (oral) you'd run and for how long--for anyone else as well, especially those who have run it succesfully. Yes, I can "search", but I'm curious how the oral has worked (or was run) vs. the inj. for those at AM in the know.

As far as the clen thing, I'd suggest albuterol as an alternative. Seems to be a better and safer fit these days with better bb'ing qualities.

I would not use guggl anymore based on recent findings contradicting the original benefits. There's a long thread on it at BB.com (yeah, I know, but this one is intriguing). If you search it, I think they spelled it (the "guggulsterone" issue.
Sup man...long time no hear...
have u seen my pics the 550 bench?
Im tryin to post the video ....mayb tomorro at work
Back to ur quest.....from what im getting from my source is that there from the eastern europe ...i forget where but can find out...and they are 5 mg pills, with the suggested use of 6 a day for 6 weeks. So in turn thats 30mg's a day spaced out for 6 weeks a nice total of 252 pills or 1260mg's in a 6 weeks time. At $0.75 a pill thats kinda pricey so im trying to find out if its worth it, both paying for it and crossing to the other side a bit!:blink:

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info milwood. im gonna go check out that article on gugglsterones, and look into replacing ny clen with the albuterol..