Do i have to take SD at the same time everday?

anabolicgiraffe

Awards
Well I was looking forward to starting my SD cycle today but woke up at 1:30 in the afternoon. I was soo pissed. I just feel like I need to take the SD at the same time everyday and If it is in the afternoon i feel like i fucked up. Sometimes I will wake up at 9 or 10 and other times i will wake up at noon. Is it ok to sometimes take the SD at different times or should i just set my alarm for the same time everyday?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it matters, as long as you spread the doses if taking more than 10mg.. ;)

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Well I was looking forward to starting my SD cycle today but woke up at 1:30 in the afternoon. I was soo pissed. I just feel like I need to take the SD at the same time everyday and If it is in the afternoon i feel like i fucked up. Sometimes I will wake up at 9 or 10 and other times i will wake up at noon. Is it ok to sometimes take the SD at different times or should i just set my alarm for the same time everyday?
OMG u messed up man!If u dont take it at the same time you will have reverse effects!Strength loss Big time!
:blink:
:toofunny:

Not really im just joking!
Big PETE is right of course!:goodpost:

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Exactly what BP said... If you have a problem with waking up, why don't you just get an alarm clock?

anabolicgiraffe

Awards
I have an alarm clock, I just don't use it. I am in college and the time that I go to bed and get up fluctuate everyday. I am unsure on the half life of SD and I was worried about it not being constantly in my system. I take my dose at night at the same time everynight but like I said my mornings differ. Sometimes i have class at 8 sometimes i wont get up till 1. I was just wondering would it benefit to set my alarm and take it at the same time or is the half life long enough that it will stay in my system.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's roughly 6 hours, so don't sweat when you take it.. I never took it on a schedule, and kept all the weight I gained after PCT.. ;)