2 week LMG MAX cycle?

marco0526

Awards
thought about running 2 weeks on 20,20 lmg 2 weeks off then on again 2 weeks...then some PCT....anyone ever run LMG for two weeks?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
thought about running 2 weeks on 20,20 lmg 2 weeks off then on again 2 weeks...then some PCT....anyone ever run LMG for two weeks?
You need to run it longer then two weeks? and why would you want to run it for only two weeks?

brettly

Awards
2 weeks is a waste man. the only upside to that is that you wont be on it long enough for it to absolutely kill your sex drive. I had never been so uninterested in boning in my life as I was when I was on Max. I would strongly suggest stacking it with test, even if its a low dose of test. Its seriously that bad.

marco0526

Awards
thanks for response so far...i appreciate all input...
reason why two weeks....and this is with the assumption that the **** kicks in in that short of time...i just want a "quick boost" for lack of a better term..and I know i am opening myself up for abuse on that one, but lets be real...people are going to use them...i am going to use them...lets at least be educated and knowledgable about use...so with that in mind...i thought maybe running LMG for two weeks wouldnt get me to shutdown...maybe toss a little DHEA in there and Fenu if needed...and i would a achieve a quick boost with some quick gains...anyway just looking for input..

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
thanks for response so far...i appreciate all input...
reason why two weeks....and this is with the assumption that the **** kicks in in that short of time...i just want a "quick boost" for lack of a better term..and I know i am opening myself up for abuse on that one, but lets be real...people are going to use them...i am going to use them...lets at least be educated and knowledgable about use...so with that in mind...i thought maybe running LMG for two weeks wouldnt get me to shutdown...maybe toss a little DHEA in there and Fenu if needed...and i would a achieve a quick boost with some quick gains...anyway just looking for input..
Two weeks is still to short to see any gains.

marco0526

Awards
i agree it is short...i would like to read facts to determine at what point it kicks in...ive searched but everything talks bout how you should run it for more that 5-6 week straight,,,which i understand...

LCSULLA i appreciate your words...so basically run it four-6 and go through procedural PCT...

Burner

Awards
Don't run it for two weeks, it would be a waste like everyone is saying.

I've ran it twice, and both times i really noticed it around day 16. I would say 3 weeks minimum, where 4 weeks was optimal for me.