Cutting Cycle: What to use(SD/MD/PS/HD)

kasket

Awards
Hey there~

Im trying to put together a decent cutting cycle. Ive been lifting for about 4 years. I had just recently took alot of time off and im getting back into it. I lost alot of strength/mass of course.

As of now im really looking to cut BF% while gaining some lean lean mass back.

My cycle history:

A 4andro/19nor cycle for a while...

1-ad

m1t cycle w/ PCT (Nolva) and MilkThistle/Hawthorne Berry

Ive always used protein/multi vitamin. Creatine as well, but not now because I dont want to hold water.

Im trying to soak up as much info as quickly as I can, and its come down to these questions/supplements for me:

Superdrol: Of course ive been hearing all about it...Its also not that expensive. Im interested in this for sure~but not sure if its the best choice for a cutter

Masterdrol: Im not 100% sure but im under the impression its the same compound and superdrol? I also like it because it comes with a milkthistle/hawthorne berry matrix.

Halodrol: It seems to fit my profile better from what ive heard, but im not totally interested in spending 40-50 bucks for just that not including PCT.

Prostanazol: This is what really catches my interest. It seems to be what Im looking for, but im really needing to find some feedback/more info. Just how useful would this compound be to me, over superdrol/masterdrol? Is it really that potent?

As for my PCT for any of these compounds~

I would probably get seom Rebound XT(OTC PCT)

I also have a little MaxAnabol compound that has ZMA and Trib(60% sap) as well as natural herbs to stop estrogen:blink: and some horny goat weed to boost libido. Would this be viable to take during or as PCT to help boost my natty test levels back up, combined with the Rebound XT?? Would this be sufficient for my PCT, or would i really just HAVE to get something like Nolva/Clomid?

~TY much for any help, im off to do some more searching :)

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Hey there~

Im trying to put together a decent cutting cycle. Ive been lifting for about 4 years. I had just recently took alot of time off and im getting back into it. I lost alot of strength/mass of course.

As of now im really looking to cut BF% while gaining some lean lean mass back.

My cycle history:

A 4andro/19nor cycle for a while...

1-ad

m1t cycle w/ PCT (Nolva) and MilkThistle/Hawthorne Berry

Ive always used protein/multi vitamin. Creatine as well, but not now because I dont want to hold water.

Im trying to soak up as much info as quickly as I can, and its come down to these questions/supplements for me:

Superdrol: Of course ive been hearing all about it...Its also not that expensive. Im interested in this for sure~but not sure if its the best choice for a cutter

Masterdrol: Im not 100% sure but im under the impression its the same compound and superdrol? I also like it because it comes with a milkthistle/hawthorne berry matrix.

Halodrol: It seems to fit my profile better from what ive heard, but im not totally interested in spending 40-50 bucks for just that not including PCT.

Prostanazol: This is what really catches my interest. It seems to be what Im looking for, but im really needing to find some feedback/more info. Just how useful would this compound be to me, over superdrol/masterdrol? Is it really that potent?

As for my PCT for any of these compounds~

I would probably get seom Rebound XT(OTC PCT)

I also have a little MaxAnabol compound that has ZMA and Trib(60% sap) as well as natural herbs to stop estrogen:blink: and some horny goat weed to boost libido. Would this be viable to take during or as PCT to help boost my natty test levels back up, combined with the Rebound XT?? Would this be sufficient for my PCT, or would i really just HAVE to get something like Nolva/Clomid?

~TY much for any help, im off to do some more searching :)

I'm personallt having a great experieince cutting on Phera-Plex. So far I've gone from 242 to 228 while severly resticting calories and doing tons of cardio. My strenght has stayed the same...maybe even increased in a couple of lifts, I look bigger b/c I'm more cut and it's not even really that painful (the lack of food). I' tried to cut on SD before but didnt like it nearly as much as PP, waist was huge and I always had the moonface even of restricted calories. Hope that helps a bit.

kasket

Awards
I am defineatly interested in PP now. Hmmm time to do some searching :)

Also, how harsh/effective is PP? It sounds like it would be a better cutter for me, even over prostanazol by chance?

How heavy would pct look after a PP standalone cycle?

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
I am defineatly interested in PP now. Hmmm time to do some searching :)

Also, how harsh/effective is PP? It sounds like it would be a better cutter for me, even over prostanazol by chance?

How heavy would pct look after a PP standalone cycle?
Never done prostanazol...PCT for PP would be same as anything else (Nolva-40/30/20/20, etc.).