Newbie with a few questions..

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing some reading about alot of things on here, and there is a lot I do not understand, So I hope you will all be patient with me..
I see alot of things that I do not know what they stand for like PCT and alot of other terms I am not familure with..

So, here I go..
One of my friends told me about Superdrol, and how it has helped him .. I have been reading about it and it seems to be working for alot of people..
So I ordered a couple of bottles..
When I was playing football in college way back in the mid 80's, I was taking Dball and took some test my sophmore yr.. I knew about cycles then, but it seems alot may have changed, so I come to you all for help..
I weigh 162 lbs right now.. It is hard for me to gain weight.. I work out about 4 to 5 times a week.. I have started a cycle of Superdrol and am taking whey protein and taking megaman vitamins.. What kinda cycle should I do .. How many pills, how many weeks ? I have read that I need to take Milk Thistle ... How much.. Have also read about PCT... What is that ? Have heard that this will depleat your test levels, and thats why you need the PCT ? I have heard that some say you can develop bitch tits.. Have read about a few things to take for that to. Sorry for all the questions.. But I need to make sure I have my bases covered.. I drew up a 6 week cycle, but now after what I have read, I do not know what I need to be doing.. I started it thursday night.. Just started taking one pill .. Thursday night and friday night..
So anyway.. Please help a newbie start all over again... Sorry for all the questions, and I hope to learn alot along the way from all of you.. I also know how to use the search button, and Like I said.. I have read alot so far, but Now I need to throw in my stats to you all, and let you tell me what I need to do to get the results I need and at the same time be safe..

Thanks to all.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
OH yeah.. I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong area.. Seemed like this would bethe place to do so.. Please move it if I am wrong..

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing some reading about alot of things on here, and there is a lot I do not understand, So I hope you will all be patient with me..
I see alot of things that I do not know what they stand for like PCT and alot of other terms I am not familure with..

So, here I go..
One of my friends told me about Superdrol, and how it has helped him .. I have been reading about it and it seems to be working for alot of people..
So I ordered a couple of bottles..
When I was playing football in college way back in the mid 80's, I was taking Dball and took some test my sophmore yr.. I knew about cycles then, but it seems alot may have changed, so I come to you all for help..
I weigh 162 lbs right now.. It is hard for me to gain weight.. I work out about 4 to 5 times a week.. I have started a cycle of Superdrol and am taking whey protein and taking megaman vitamins.. What kinda cycle should I do .. How many pills, how many weeks ? I have read that I need to take Milk Thistle ... How much.. Have also read about PCT... What is that ? Have heard that this will depleat your test levels, and thats why you need the PCT ? I have heard that some say you can develop bitch tits.. Have read about a few things to take for that to. Sorry for all the questions.. But I need to make sure I have my bases covered.. I drew up a 6 week cycle, but now after what I have read, I do not know what I need to be doing.. I started it thursday night.. Just started taking one pill .. Thursday night and friday night..
So anyway.. Please help a newbie start all over again... Sorry for all the questions, and I hope to learn alot along the way from all of you.. I also know how to use the search button, and Like I said.. I have read alot so far, but Now I need to throw in my stats to you all, and let you tell me what I need to do to get the results I need and at the same time be safe..

Thanks to all.
6 weeks is to long. Do a four weeker 10mgs aday. What is your PCT?

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks is to long. Do a four weeker 10mgs aday. What is your PCT?

Thats what I was asking in the post.. I am new to this, and I do not have a clue as to what PCT is ?? I am sorry, But thats why I have to ask.... What is it, what does it do ?

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
PCT is post cycle therapy... AKA what you do after your cycle to get your testies back working lol...... Go here bud http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-xtreme/39771-superdrol-dummies.html
I actually went there... Guess I am dumber than a dummie .lol I saw it talking about PCT but I do not recall it saying what it was..

I think it also said to do Silymarin ?? To help recover ? Anyway, I will re read it..

I am just looking for the typical newbie info.. Have read something about RYR or Cholestin and other things like that to.. I just want to make sure I am not under doing or over doing anything...

Thanks agin for explaining what PCT was to me..
I don't know what I will be doing just yet to recover..

Maverick64

Awards
First of all you should not even have started the cycle if you were not informed about all that is involved, in particular understanding what PCT is , and why it is CRITICAL. I hope you understand that although it is currently legal to buy SD, it is in fact a true steriod and a potent one at that. PCT is important to get your Test production started again quickly upon cessation of the cycle as SD WILL shut you down and hard. If you do not do a proper PCT you will likely lose most of your gains and possibly develop other issues such as gyno. At the minimum you need Nolvadex on hand BEFORE you start the cycle in case gyno rears it's ugly head.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
PCT as already mentioned stands for "Post Cycle Therapy" which usually begins right after a cycle. Taking any type of steroid or a form of testosterone suppresses your own bodies natural production, which is why Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) beings after a cycle (Thus the "Post" in PCT lol) Like you have mentioned, you have previously experienced anabolics and have done so without PCT. Some of my friends which are ignorant have done the same thing, and some haven't. Some of them are fine today but some of them still feel the effects of not doing a PCT properly (such as loss of libido)However, it is strongly recommended that you do a proper PCT at least for insurance purposes, after all who wants their libido wrecked, why gamble. And afterall, most of these new designer supplements (including Rebound XT) are NEW products. WHy take a chance. For a good PCT, you almost always wants to run Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) I strongly believe and can bet that everyone you ask on this board will tell you to use Nolvadex for your PCT. It can be obtained through any of the board sponsers, you just have look. Rebound XT is a PCT product, but does not always produce the desired effects. Anyway you might want to look up some "Superdrol" cycles and before you do, I would definitly get my hands on Nolvadex, as it is what most PCT's are based around and can also clear up those infamous "bitch" tits. IMO a nolvadex PCT is run about 3-4 weeks somthing like 40,30.20,10. Anyway just do a few searches on "Superdrol" as well as "Nolva" and "PCT" and im sure you'll find plenty of information with what to do. Good luck with your cycle and hopefully this information helped.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mikey, I appreicate your info... I will order some Nolvadex as sson as I get off of here... I saw the cycle you posted.. That is to get it restarted right ?? And it should start as soon as you finish your cycle ? I am guessing ( but I will do a search to ) that you take this at the end of your SD cycle ?? Or what do you recommend..
I am also going to the store now to get some milk thistle.. I have done some reading, but I just do not know all that I need to know. And I do appreicate all the info and help you all are giving...

One more thing... Is it spelled Nolvadex ? I typed it in on the place I buy my things from, and it does not recognize the name ??

Thank you...

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mikey, I appreicate your info... I will order some Nolvadex as sson as I get off of here... I saw the cycle you posted.. That is to get it restarted right ?? And it should start as soon as you finish your cycle ? I am guessing ( but I will do a search to ) that you take this at the end of your SD cycle ?? Or what do you recommend..
I am also going to the store now to get some milk thistle.. I have done some reading, but I just do not know all that I need to know. And I do appreicate all the info and help you all are giving...

One more thing... Is it spelled Nolvadex ? I typed it in on the place I buy my things from, and it does not recognize the name ??

Thank you...
The board sponsers have Nolva. There at the bottom of the main page.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.. I will go check them out... Just got home from Wally World, and bought some Milk Thistle 1000 milg a pill.. That should cover the liver right ??

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I just got through reading some threads in the Post Cycle Therapy and I got alot of different takes on things.. Seems that alot of people are taking the Nolvadex for there PCT but they are also taking alot of other thing with it..
Also read in the Cycle area that some people are experiencing some trouble with the SD.. I know this is a gamble we take when we decide to take this stuff, So I have a couple more questions I would like to ask, and hopefully someone can break it down for me..

1st.. I am gonna do my SD on a 10mg cycle for 3 to 4 weeks .. I know everyones body reacts differently, but do you thing that dosage will be good enough ?

2nd. Will Nolvadex be enough to help my boys to recover and also enough to fight off the dreaded bitch tits ?
Or is there something else I should use with it ?
3rd. This is susposed to be done in a cycle to.. What would be a good cycle to use..
I only ask these questions because I have never done any of this in many yrs.. And the only stuipd question is the question you don't ask.. So this is why I ask so many.. I also used the search button, and I do read.. But Like I said.. Alot of the info is confusing to me..

So please be patient with me on this.. I just want to do this right..

Oh yeah..Here is what I am using right now..

SD 1 pill aday.
Whey Protein 2 to 3 times a day
just bought the Milk thistle 1000 mg ( will take it once a day )
Mega man multi vitamin once aday

Then I will be getting the Nolvadex and whatever else You think I need for recovery.

I am 5Ft' 10" tall, and 162 lbs Hope this helps..

And thanks for your help.. I will continue reading each day to learn more so I will not have to bother you all so much..

Thanks again

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Ok, found some more info.. I read some good things about the Novedex XT.. Should I go with this and if so, How should it be taken ? 1 pill a day after the SD cycle . or what ?

Another thing about the bitch tits.. If you start to notice the swelling or sore spots, what do you do.. Just stop the cycle of the SD and start up the Novedex right then and there or what ?? Thanks again...

Back to reading...

Maverick64

Awards
Nolvadex and Novedex are two different things. You want Nolvadex which is a prescription drug, as in another post they explained, it can obtained from board sponsers. My personal recommendation would be stacking The Nolva with Ergopharm 6-OXO or even better Designer Supplements ActivaTe , both will help get test going again. You might also consider adding in Fenugreek since it's pretty cheap. That would be an excellent PCT if carried out for 4 weeks.

Maverick64

Awards
Sorry that was Nolvedex which is the OTC supplement not Novedex...gotta learn to type!

magic8ball

Awards
Thanks.. I will go check them out... Just got home from Wally World, and bought some Milk Thistle 1000 milg a pill.. That should cover the liver right ??
Don't forget to browse the board sponsors for all of your support supplements. They have the best quality, prices, and service. Best of luck to you.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so Novedex XT is what I am looking for right ?? I read a article about it, and it said that it would help fight bitch tits and help get your boys going again.. Said the XT was one of the strongest out there..

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Magic8ball.. I will be ordering from the sponsors on here.. I just knew I needed to get something for my Liver ASAP, and Wally World is right down the street.. After these run out, or actually before they do.. I will order from here .. Gotta take care of the sponsors.. That take care of us.. :thumbsup:

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure all of our sponsors are good....

My only experience with a board sponsor is with "Muscle Research"..."IGF-L3"

Top notch service (very professional) and priced reasonable. Good Luck!!

Do your research and think about what you are doing.

Weezy06

Awards
no you do NOT want Novedex XT, you want liquid Nolvadex, they're very different. Look at the board sponsors, it is sold under the name "tamoxifen citrate". Your PCT should last as long as your cycle, and you would want to run the Nolvadex at doses of
Week 1: 40 mg
Week 2: 30 mg
Week 3: 20 mg
Week 4: 10 mg

for a 4 week cycle, or ramped down similarly depending on how long you plan to run it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man, am I glad I read this board for over a year before running SD....

Read the PCT forum. Look for Dr. D's posts.

Get some NAC at Wal-Mart for your liver. Get some fish oil, policosanol, and/or red yeast rice + CoQ-10 for cholesterol. Niacin too.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Ok, Next dumb question.... What is NAC ? and I am gonna go read what the Dr says... Thanks for more info..

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I went to the PCT area, and now I am all confused..:jaw:

I am very sorry for all the questions and things.. But there is alot of termonology in here that is way over my head..

But I am trying to figure it all out..
I have heard to take Nolvadex .. I have heard and read that Novedex xt is the way to go..
I saw where the Dr said that something called ATC or ACT something like that,,, was the way to go to.
I have also read that when your doing your PCT that you need to take retain to maintain your gains..( Just learned that one )

And I read this thread and I guess this is where I got thrown off...
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...d-nolvadex.htm

I have read that Nolvadex will or could hurt your vision..

I just do not know what to do... This is a big deal to me..
Heck, its my health, and I just want to be sure.. So please don't get pissed at me for asking questions.. I am learning.. Slowly but surely.. Anyway, I am still looking for peoples takes on PCT... I have read several of them...

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Stinger this will be my superdrol cycle:

Superdrol 3 weeks on 10/20/20-30?
Meaning 1 pill the first week 2nd,3rd week 2 pills. During my cycle and PCT I will be on

A good mulit Vitiman
Perfect Cycle (Liver) 2 pills 3x/day
Red yeast rice 1200g
CoQ10 120mg a day
Celery Seed 2 to 6 pills/day
Hawthorn Berry 2 caps 3x/day
Policosanol 20mg 2x/day
Saw Palmetto 320 mg/day
Orderless Garlic 1 2x/day
Flaxseed Oil 1 2x/day
Omega 3 1 2x/day

PCT
Tamoxifen Citrate 40 30 20 10mg
Rebound XT 3-2-1-1 pills
Fenugreek
CEE which means Creatine ethyl ester
BCAA'S (aminos)
HMB
Lean Extreme

Hope this helped you some good luck eat and train alot!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
NAC = n-acetyl-cystine (an amino acid).

I think you are trying a bit too hard here.
With PCT, there are a lot of ways to "skin a cat". I don't think there is one right answer as to what specific supplements to take.
There is a camp that will tell you ONLY to use clomid or nolvadex.
There is a camp that will tell you to use a steroidal aromatase inhibitor (AI) like Rebound XT with Nolva/Clomid.
And there is a camp that will tell you Rebound/Novedex XT/Ultra Hotter are fine to take by themselves.
No one has convinced me that one way is better than another.

So, IMO it's up to you to decide what you want to run to control estrogen and increase testosterone.

You will need a cortisol inhibitor. That could be Retain (as you mentioned) or Lean Xtreme (Reduce XT is the same as LX).

Dr. D doesn't like Nolva for very long because it's liver toxic.
Clomid seems to have side effects as well. I think you were confused as Clomid seemse to cause vision issues from what I've read.
Rebound gives me acne and does seem to supress libido.

Dr. D also likes the inclusion of DHEA and Activate.
You don't have to use either of those 2 supplements. Many PCT's don't use them.

Moral of the story to other noobs reading this - don't start your cycle if you are this confused.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
JMH I was told this PLEASE anyone feel free to say this is wrong or right. I was told to start with Rebound XT because it is the strongest out there. The problem is that is completely blocks estrogen so say after 3 weeks of that than do Tamoxifen or 6 oxo.

Good catch I was debating on those 2 and forgot to look into Activate. I don't know what that is to be honest.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D's plan has Nolva/Clomid highest first and RXT at 1 cap/day. Then taking down the dose of Nolva/Clomid as you increase RXT.
I think it went 40/30/20/10 Nolva and 1/2/3 caps RXT for the short PCT which should be ok for both of your SD cycles.
He has a longer PCT that he recommends for longer cycles.

Activate binds to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin for Stinger since he doesn't know any acronyms) which allows for more free testosterone. The testosterone seems to be freed up for an hour or so before it is metabolized.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.. I have kinda figured that out a bit.. Have been reading other boards to see what was going on, and like you say.. Everyone has there won opinions.. I just want to make sure I am getting a good opinion.. And yes, Newbies like me need to read like me... they also need to ask questions...
I like to go rock crawlin, and Have a lot of valuable info like most of you on here do.. And when Newbies come onto the board that I watch, or even moderate.. I tell them like you do.. The search button is your friend.. But I will also try to help them out.. Because I to was once a newbie... In rock crawlin and had alot of questions..

And, Its nice when you can come to a forum and people will help you out as you all have done for me.. i will read more and more each day to learn.. And I will continue to search...

Thanks again for helping a newbie..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Word.

You only gave us that you getting 2 servings of whey per day.
What else are you eating??

SD won't work if you are only eating double cheeseburgers at McD's (well, unless you are BigPeteFox.... :icon_lol:)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D's plan has Nolva/Clomid highest first and RXT at 1 cap/day. Then taking down the dose of Nolva/Clomid as you increase RXT.
I think it went 40/30/20/10 Nolva and 1/2/3 caps RXT for the short PCT which should be ok for both of your SD cycles.
He has a longer PCT that he recommends for longer cycles.

Activate binds to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin for Stinger since he doesn't know any acronyms) which allows for more free testosterone. The testosterone seems to be freed up for an hour or so before it is metabolized.
Good that makes sence...... Thanks JMH Hey do u have a link to Dr D's PCT plan?

Last edited:

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Word.

You only gave us that you getting 2 servings of whey per day.
What else are you eating??

SD won't work if you are only eating double cheeseburgers at McD's (well, unless you are BigPeteFox.... :icon_lol:)
Well, my buddy told me he takes it several times a day.. Plus he eats alot of red meat and peanut butter, and yogart. He told me to take to take it several times a day..

Then, I read another post either on here or on bb that if you take more protein than the body can handle, it is just wasted.. He was saying that you need more carbs..
This was a huge really long post, so I was just gonna see how my body reacted with just doing it a couple times a day..
However, If I need to take more, I will do so.. I could read post in here and on other boards, but I am not sure I would ever fully understand it all.. All I know, is I have a really fast metabolism, and people at work get pissed at me all the time because I can eat whatever I want, and as much as I want, and I hardly ever gain any weight.. They say.. wait until you hit 30.. well, I did.. Then it was wait until you hit 35.. I did, and nothing.. Now at 38, I am still going strong.. I love to eat.. I eat 4 to 6 times a day.. Could be good food, or just junk.. I just eat... Kinda sucks to not be able to put any size on..
But in just the three days that I have been doing the SD, It may be my imagination, or it may be real.. But I seem to actually look alittle bigger. I will weigh when I get to work to see if I have gained any weight.. I can tell it has also made me stronger already.. and I get some really good pumps from the stuff... Maybe with its help, and all of the ideas and info you guys are giveing me, maybe,,, just maybe , I can get over this weight thing, and get some size finally..

Thanks again

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I just got through reading some threads in the Post Cycle Therapy and I got alot of different takes on things.. Seems that alot of people are taking the Nolvadex for there PCT but they are also taking alot of other thing with it..
Also read in the Cycle area that some people are experiencing some trouble with the SD.. I know this is a gamble we take when we decide to take this stuff, So I have a couple more questions I would like to ask, and hopefully someone can break it down for me..

1st.. I am gonna do my SD on a 10mg cycle for 3 to 4 weeks .. I know everyones body reacts differently, but do you thing that dosage will be good enough ?

2nd. Will Nolvadex be enough to help my boys to recover and also enough to fight off the dreaded bitch tits ?
Or is there something else I should use with it ?
3rd. This is susposed to be done in a cycle to.. What would be a good cycle to use..
I only ask these questions because I have never done any of this in many yrs.. And the only stuipd question is the question you don't ask.. So this is why I ask so many.. I also used the search button, and I do read.. But Like I said.. Alot of the info is confusing to me..

So please be patient with me on this.. I just want to do this right..

Oh yeah..Here is what I am using right now..

SD 1 pill aday.
Whey Protein 2 to 3 times a day
just bought the Milk thistle 1000 mg ( will take it once a day )
Mega man multi vitamin once aday

Then I will be getting the Nolvadex and whatever else You think I need for recovery.

I am 5Ft' 10" tall, and 162 lbs Hope this helps..

And thanks for your help.. I will continue reading each day to learn more so I will not have to bother you all so much..

Thanks again
As some other people had already mentioned, "Nolvadex" is defniitly not the same things as "Novadex XT" which is a product from Gaspari. "Nolvadex" is a prescription drug..however.. if you do some looking around here you can find some "research chemicals" which will do just fine.

1. In regards to your cycle, since this is your first and you seem to be experimenting with the superdrol, i would only do a 3 week cycle, i'm sure it will be enough and you can assess your gains as you progress, something like a 10,20,20 im sure would be more than enough IMO. You put yourself at a lot lower risk for sides and isn't a bad cycle to begin with at all. I'm sure most people here can vouch for that.

2. Do not start your cycle until you have your Nolvadex. There is nothing worse than having bitch tits starting to form and you just placed the order for it online. The stress isn't worth it. If for some reason you start to feel lumps or itchiness in or around your nipple, no need to panic. Start taking the Nolvadex at 60 mg every day until the problem starts to take care of it, then run it for 20 mg for the rest of the cycle. After your cycle is complete, run your regular PCT (something like 40,30,20,10) By tapering offl like this you lessen your chance for delayed gyno. Other supplements you might want to look into are Red Yeast Rice, Hawthorne Berries, Fish/Flax Oil, CoQ-10, and Taurine for the back pumps you might get during the SD cycle. There is much information throughout this site regarding these supplements, just do a search.

3. **MOST IMPORTANT**-you have mentioned that you are 5'10 and 162 pounds. The superdrol will not do jack **** if you do not eat...A LOT..Make sure your diet is in check and try to aim around at least 3500-4000 calories a day, taking in enough protein. I cannot stress this enough. You will be wasting your time, money, and health if you dont eat your ass off. So make sure your eating a clean balanced meal every 2-3 hours, 3 hours being the absolute most. Good luck, hope this information helped

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mikey, I appreicate that... Thats what I am gonna do.. 10/20/20 on the SD

Thank you again...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sting - androgens cause an increase in nitrogen retention. So, your body can now process more protein.

You need probably 250 grams of protein per day. To me, it doesn't matter if it comes from whole foods or shakes - whatever it takes for you to get the necessary protein is what you need to eat.

You need alot of good carbs too. SD has a penchant for increasein glycogen retention it seems. So, I'd suggest 300 grams of carbs per day. Go for low glycemic index (GI) carbs like whole grains, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, etc.

Mikey is right on the caloric intake.
Make sure you get a good amount of protein + carbs 30-45 mins. before you workout.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
JMH80. Thanks again for offering all the help and info.. This is what makes a good board in my opinion.. Good people with good advise..(( Just gotta make sure I get plenty of it ))..

Hope you understand..

Thanks

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
One more newbie question...

I went to order my clomiphene and there was really no info on it.. All it said was 5g or 10g.. and gave the price..
I plan on doing the cycle that Dr D told about It consist of 100mg for two weeks and 50mg for two more weeks.. Dont know much about units of measurements.. I am not sure how many pills are in a bottle of this stuff because it did not give me any info on it.. Since there was no name to go with this product, should I be worried.. I will be getting it from one of the board sponsors.. Is all clomiphene the same ?
Just kinda curious about it... I went ahead and ordered a bottle of retain to.. I will be taking it along with the clomiphene Anyway.. Thanks for and advise or help you can throw out here for me..

Barry_Egan

Awards
The board sponsers have Nolva. There at the bottom of the main page.
In regards to the Nolvadex...I checked out two recommended board sponsors sites and came up with nothing. Do you have to contact them directly? Sorry for the Noob question.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Look for Tamoxifen Citrate. You will not want to use an AI like Rebound XT for PCT for Superdrol. Your lipid profile will take longer to recover.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
All of these post are good. But a couple things I see.
One is that you need to keep the dosage at 10mgs for two weeks just to see how you handle it.
Second is that if you don't gain weight, no matter what you eat, then pig out. Go to Mcdonalds get a couple Qpounders, for example. Just eat a ton of food.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I have been on it for about 6 days, and I am not sure if its water weight or what, but I have gained 5 lbs went from 162 to 167.. I feel like I am bigger, and I know I am stronger.. But this could all be in my mind because I am taking it... I have been drinking lots of water , and eating more than usual, and I have to use the restroom alot more now... I am guessing its because I never used to drink this much water.. The pumps you get from this is crazy, and it stays with you much longer.. So far, so good.. I am gonna continue on with my cycle.. I will have my PCT ordered either tonight or tomorrow..
I do appreicate your concern though... If something starts going haywire, I will not hesitate to go see my doctor..

Ok, Found the clomiphene and I have found it in Pill form, and liquid.. If I am guessing right, you would want to take the liquid.. Its easier on you right ?? Which should I get liquid or pill.. If liquid.. Do you take it with anything , or straight out of the dropper ?

Thanks again

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter as to liquid or pills. They aren't any better.
If you get liquid, you can chase it with something to get the bad taste out of your mouth.

2cAnnons

Awards
Quick question. Is SD really that good? I mean there is alot of PCT and others that go into a 3 week cycle. do the gains off set the somewhat hassle of all the oher supps you take?

I never took anywhere near as much stuff while on PH and still made good gains and maintained my gains with what seemed as much less.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
To be honest with you.. I know what it has done for me in 6 days and I like it.. As for taking all the other things.. I could not tell you.. I have read alot of post about things in here, and I will be making sure that I cover my butt.. Better safe than sorry.. I do not mind spending a few dollars to make sure I am taking the extra precautions.. Just my 2 cent..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Just remember to keep your calories high during PCT. Don't do what I did and lose all your gains.