Cycle Orastan-E weeks 1-4, Retain/PCT weeks 5-8

Week 1-3 3 3 3 3 3 3

Week 2-3 3 3 3 3 3 3

Week 3-4 4 4 4 4 4 4

Week 4-5 5 5 5 5 5 0

Week 5 (pct)-3/3 3/3 3/3 3/3 3/3 3/3 3/3

Week 6 (pct)-3/3 3/3 3/3 3/3 3/3 3/3 3/3

Week 7 (pct)-2/2 2/2 2/2 2/2 2/2 2/2 2/2

Week 8 (pct)-2/1 2/1 2/1 1/1 1/1 1/1 1/1 (optional)

Please comment. I dont want to add any other anabolic compounds so please keep that in mind.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Why Orastan-E? Prostanozol from Anabolic Extreme is the same thing, and less expensive. Retain is for use in combination with an anti-e for PCT, as its more for nutrient partitioning and an anti-cortisol. Prostan is very mild, however, so you can probably get away with something like 6-OXO for PCT, and adding Retain will only help.

Have you tried seaching the forums before you made this post? There are many, many threads on Orastan-E/Prostan. If you'd tell us what you're goals are (bulking/cutting) and give an outline of your diet, you will recieve much more in the way of positive responses.

BV

focused13

Awards
I couldnt find anywhere with prostan still in stock, it was all sold out or like 50$ for a 60 pill bottle.

My goal is lean mass. I would like 5-8 pounds of lean mass while staying lean. Diet would be a clean bulking diet.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Have you looked at any of our board sponsors? Many of them have AX Prostan in stock. Can you outline that 'clean bulking diet' a little better?

How much do you weigh, how many calories will you be taking in per day? What are you planning for macronutrient ratios?

If you would research the effects of prostanozol, you'd discover that most feel its not very effective for lean mass accrual, but more for keeping you lean while on a cycle of a more powerful AAS. Because you will experience shutdown anyway, you might want to consider stacking it with something else, or choosing a natural product that will help you stay lean while bulking naturally.

BV

focused13

Awards
I weight 165, clean bulking diet would be around 3200-3500 calories. 45/35/20 c/p/f.

I will check into some forum sponsors for it.

focused13

Awards
yep I found it. thanks

So do you think my cycle would be good for lean mass and hardending? on a clean bulk diet.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Refer to my second post bro. I think something like the NHA stack + CissusQ would provide better in the way of lean gains than a Prostanozol only cycle, based on what Ive read. Plus you wouldnt get shutdown, which would be a big consideration for me.

If you're going to a cycle and go through PCT, personally I would rather have bigger, retained gains for my efforts.

There are plenty of natural products that can help you achieve the results you're after. Look into Cissus, PowerFULL, CEE, and the NHA stack (Activate + ATD).

BV

focused13

Awards
Refer to my second post bro. I think something like the NHA stack + CissusQ would provide better in the way of lean gains than a Prostanozol only cycle, based on what Ive read. Plus you wouldnt get shutdown, which would be a big consideration for me.

If you're going to a cycle and go through PCT, personally I would rather have bigger, retained gains for my efforts.

There are plenty of natural products that can help you achieve the results you're after. Look into Cissus, PowerFULL, CEE, and the NHA stack (Activate + ATD).

BV
alright thanks bro.