pheraplex vs methylplex?

killuminati04

Awards
i tried searching for an answer for this but couldnt find it.
i was wondering if the 20% of the beta (i think) isomer in methyl plex leads to any other sides? or a little more sides than with pp?

just wondering as i read something like the specific isomer in pp is the one that has less sides etc can't remember where now though

anyhelp would be great
thanks

Birdsizzle

Awards
i tried searching for an answer for this but couldnt find it.
i was wondering if the 20% of the beta (i think) isomer in methyl plex leads to any other sides? or a little more sides than with pp?

just wondering as i read something like the specific isomer in pp is the one that has less sides etc can't remember where now though

anyhelp would be great
thanks
I'm 3 days into my third week of a 10/20/30 and 75/100/100/150(fourth week on this) Phera-plex/Prostanozol cycle and i've had nothing but good results. I'm up anywhere from 12-14 pounds depending on when i weigh in and have no noticable side effects to this point. The strength increases haven't been quite as dramatic as i thought but i might be suffering from lofty expectations syndrome. This week especially friends have been commenting on how i look bigger and i'm really filling out. I'm finally starting to really notice this in the mirror as well with biceps and chest having the most dramatic improvement. This is my first PH so i have nothing to compare it against but as of right now i'd give it a big thumbs up.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I'm 3 days into my third week of a 10/20/30 and 75/100/100/150(fourth week on this) Phera-plex/Prostanozol cycle and i've had nothing but good results. I'm up anywhere from 12-14 pounds depending on when i weigh in and have no noticable side effects to this point. The strength increases haven't been quite as dramatic as i thought but i might be suffering from lofty expectations syndrome. This week especially friends have been commenting on how i look bigger and i'm really filling out. I'm finally starting to really notice this in the mirror as well with biceps and chest having the most dramatic improvement. This is my first PH so i have nothing to compare it against but as of right now i'd give it a big thumbs up.
do you feel you could have done that without the prostanozol?

Birdsizzle

Awards
do you feel you could have done that without the prostanozol?
I see you must have edited your post after you actually read mine instead of making a rediculous rash comment. But to answer your new comment...
I really didnt feel anything the first week of prost so i cant fully answer that. I was only taking 75 mg the first week and i really dont know how long it takes prostan to kick in. I feel like its helped bring out some vascularity and hardness but i doubt if its added anything in terms of weight or measurable strength gain.