I hate to ask but, it's family

FTMGuy

Awards
Hey guys, I hate to ask this but I have tried using the search button and it doesn't like m1t.

My cousin who IMHO is way to young at 20 years old got his hands on some Deca and M1T and he is going to use them in a cycle. I have tried time and time again not to do it. He is to young and M1T is some harsh ****. I know because I have used it.

Since the guy won't listen to me and hold off until he is older, what would be the best way for him to cycle these? I was thinking a low amount of deca at around 200mg a week for a couple weeks followed then adding in M1T for a couple weeks. After reading up on Deca it looks like it take a while for it to kick in so now I am not sure what to tell. I wish that telling him not do it would work I really do, I just want it to be as safe as it can be.

He did take some advice from me already and has ordered Nova and clomid, he said he would also get some liver support supps.

Again I am sorry for asking but, it's family.

tattoopierced1

tell his parents then unless he doesnt live at home...he'll probably hate you for a while, but he'll thank you later.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
You caould always be a good friend and get him some Test. Otherwise he's gonna have NO libido, maybe that will scare him. Tell him to search 'Deca dick.'
Just use knowledge to overpower his will. Let him know that deca is normally used for 12-16 weeks due to the long ester attached to it and WITHOUT Test sux ass. M1T is only an additive to a long cycle and a poisonous one at that. Then, tell him that you'll get some Test for him and take your sweet ass time. Just some options. Good luck.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Or you could let him run it. Once he sees that Mr. Happy ain't working he'll freak and come running to you.
And then if you really do care you could have a solid PCT waiting for him.

FTMGuy

Awards
He doesn't live at home. That would make it a little easier.

I wouldn't know how to get test maybe I should tell him just to run one or the other since it would be his first cycle. Maybe the sides from M1T would scare him enough to make him want to wait.

i told him about Deca Dick already, he doesn't care he just wants to get bigger (damn kids). I would have killed to have a build like he has it his age. 6'' 198 and 12% BF.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
200mg deca a week isn't really going to do too much except limp him up down below. Along with m1T and no test he should have a swell time. Tell him to keep and eye on his girlfriend during this time because she might get a little needy. Oh and if she is hot have him give her my name and I'll be happy to help her out.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
hey atleast yo have a good seat for the fireworks, you cant change people, you may alienate yourself if your too harsh.
But take a minute to print out some of this stuff and maybe if it comes from someone other than you, he may chnge his mind. Ive been in a similar situation and its unfolding as we speak. HEY BUDDY YOUR AN IDIOT LISTEN TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS MORE THAN YOU DO >EVERYONE<

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
does FTM = **** the Mainland? just curious. Seen it around before...

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I'd say let him find out the hardway. If his ego is oging to get in the way of health/safety issues, then let him learn on his own. Once he can't get his stuff up anymore, he'll search the boards.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Or you could let him run it. Once he sees that Mr. Happy ain't working he'll freak and come running to you.
And then if you really do care you could have a solid PCT waiting for him.

Great advice bro! :icon_lol:

Tell him what you know of the drug...Convince him he'd get the same results and be healthier running something like Pheraplex. You gotta talk to him like your his friend, not like a parent, cause He seems like he will run it despite what you say, he's obviously not concerned with loss of libido. Just try to tell him advice from your personal knowledge of the drug.

Good luck and make sure, if he does run it, he has proper PCT lined up courtesy of his big couz. :burger:

FTMGuy

Awards
does FTM = **** the Mainland? just curious. Seen it around before...
It's just the name I have used for awhile, it started out as a joke with a co-worker about 5 years ago(FTM = Fatter Then Me). It started back when I was 260 and 36% BF (good lord I was fat) Now I am down to around 230 and 20% (need to start back up on Bobo's diet). Bobos diet got me down to 210 and 15% last year, until I met this girl and stopped working out all the time (damn women, bless there little souls). I still use the same screen name on any the sites I go to to remember the massive person I use to be remind myself not to go back.

Yeah, I will have the PCT waiting for him.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
tell your cousin that if he's going to break the law, he might as well do it properly and get some test.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I agree in telling him to take 200 of nandrolone and 5 mgs of M1T.

Report the results. It should be funny.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
take it from him.

tell him you'l give it back after his birthday,
AND after he's done research (guided by you).

VitaminT

Awards
If he doesn't want to listen just let him do what he wants. He's old enough to make his own mistakes.

chevelleman

Awards
Inform him of the side effects short and long term and let him make his own decision. Then be there and ready when he comes crying because he hasn't done the proper searching for his age and cycle. Give him this site and let him get on here and talk to some of us and get others opinions and if that doesnt work then just be ready for him after the cycle.