superdrol questions - AnabolicMinds.com

superdrol questions

superdrol questions

hey im about to start a 3week cycle of superdrol, and its my first cycle!..just wondering on the results to expect....im not a big guy, i weigh like around 110-120 ...so im hoping this changes it...my diet is good, i take MAsstech for protien..can someone tel me what to expect?..thanks in advanced.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by smoke with skip
    hey im about to start a 3week cycle of superdrol, and its my first cycle!..just wondering on the results to expect....im not a big guy, i weigh like around 110-120 ...so im hoping this changes it...my diet is good, i take MAsstech for protien..can someone tel me what to expect?..thanks in advanced.
    Yeah you're 17 and everyone will flame you for that... Unless that is a typo or something.

If it is a typo you might want to go change your age because you have to be 21+ to do most things on this board.

hey, i didnt even notice that, im 24 by the way...how can i change it?
    •   

4. New Member

hey, i didnt even notice that, im 24 by the way...how can i change it?
    Quick Links->Edit Profile->Somewhere in there is age.

BTW do you have everything planned with your cycle?

hmm, as in what?..this is my first cycle by the way...and i heard i need milk thistle for my liver, im gettnig that over the weekend.
  6. New Member

hmm, as in what?..this is my first cycle by the way...and i heard i need milk thistle for my liver, im gettnig that over the weekend.
    Well you might want to do some more research before you mess with compounds as powerful as superdrol especially at your weight.

Just keep looking at other superdrol logs on this site

Here are some logs I had bookmarked:
    The first one is my favorite
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...time-pics.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...og-re-cap.html

For PCT:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-...verse-adt.html

That thread was full of great input from various pros on the board.

Remember to be careful with superdrol... Dosing should be very different for your smaller size.

thanks man, but what is PCT?...i havent checked out ther links yet...and im geting 20mg doses..can u tell me how much mass to expect for 3week cycle?
  8. New Member

thanks man, but what is PCT?...i havent checked out ther links yet...and im geting 20mg doses..can u tell me how much mass to expect for 3week cycle?
    I've never heard of someone your size taking superdrol to be honest with you but you should keep a nice little log to let us know how big you get off of it.

PCT is your post cycle therapy... You need it to make sure you keep your gains and more importantly you keep your balls in check. During your cycle your testes will shut down and the PCT will help bring them back up to their humping status.

You really do need to do some more research and it is for the best of things. Really it won't hurt to put off the cycle for a couple weeks or maybe even one month just to make sure you do it right(to get the most gains out of it) and do it safe(to make sure you don't screw your body over in the process)

I'm going to warn you that superdrol is a VERY powerful and VERY anabolic compound. It shouldn't be handled lightly like you have most likely handled your typical proteins and creatines in the past(if you've even taken those).

I'm not trying to chastise you and I know in the end nothing will stop you from doing your cycle because it is obvious you are out to get bigger for self confidence but I'm just advising you be safe on your way of going about the cycle.

Check out the board sponsors for info on products you find in the PCT logs you see...

Lastly,

Man use your search bar every now and then... this site is FULL of info on AAS. Don't be afraid to use it.

thanks man..so i take the PCT after my cycle right
  10. Elite Member

Smoke, its commendable that you are searching for knowledge on the subject. But the answers to all your questions can be found by using the search engine.

Irish480, thank you for the informative replies to his questions.

Now smoke, go do some research. We really appreciate the fact you've decided to become a member of the site, but at the same time urge you to learn as much as you can about proper diet, training, and how your body works before delving into AAS use. The fact that you dont know what PCT is means you are no where NEAR to the point where you should be considering a cycle.

Thread Closed.

BV
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 09:21 AM
  2. Quick Superdrol question
    By WhatJIB12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-09-2005, 01:40 PM
  3. Another superdrol question
    By bigguns77 in forum Anabolics