HRT?? Prop?

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
Anyone ever use Prop for HRT or even just a prop only cycle? Something like 300mg a week? Just curious how it worked for you...

tattoopierced1

most Drs prescribe test cyp for HRT, not prop due to the short ester.

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
most Drs prescribe test cyp for HRT, not prop due to the short ester.
agreed...here my story - 29 years old and have had low test all my life.....my doc is way behind on HRT, so he's prescribed me the ando gel patch for over a year now....whelp, it pretty much did nothing, so I've been my own doc....I used cyp for awhile at 200mg-250mg.........felt pretty good. I ran out and need to get some more, but I had 2 bottles of prop, so I took 100mg today and was thinking about 300mg/week till my cyp comes in..assuming I could make some nice gains on this if I crank the cals and train hard, no?

tattoopierced1

HRT isnt for making gains.... so if you are using it for that, you are using for the wrong reasons. If I were you, I'd go to a different Dr. and get bloodwork done, per the SWALE protocol that way you can see if you have primary or secondary hypo, if you have it at all.

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
I am with you bro, but I use it for BOTH...HRT + solid dains.....thoughts?

tattoopierced1

there really is no both. Not trying to be an ass here, but you use HRT to get your test levels normal, not supraphysialogical so you can make gains easier, that is what an AAS cycle is. IMO, taking your HRT into your own hands is a big mistake, as it seems you are jumping at the bit to make any gains you can. Get your diet down and once you gain naturally, then worry about making gains WITH something. Hope this doesnt come off the wrong way, but it needed to be said.

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
there really is no both. Not trying to be an ass here, but you use HRT to get your test levels normal, not supraphysialogical so you can make gains easier, that is what an AAS cycle is. IMO, taking your HRT into your own hands is a big mistake, as it seems you are jumping at the bit to make any gains you can. Get your diet down and once you gain naturally, then worry about making gains WITH something. Hope this doesnt come off the wrong way, but it needed to be said.
GOTCHA..WILL U ANSWER MY DURING SHAKE POST TOO BRO? YOU SEEM PRETTY KNOWLEDGEABLE...

tattoopierced1

you mention cycle, what kind of cycle is it, or are you referring to your HRT?

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
A test/deca/dbol cycle versus a prop only cycle...would there be a difference? Do you use one? Do you train in the eve?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
there really is no both. Not trying to be an ass here, but you use HRT to get your test levels normal, not supraphysialogical so you can make gains easier, that is what an AAS cycle is.
You should get levels of a 20 years old guy, which would make the gains easier... like you should have done in your youth :)

A last word, androgel is DHT, you should have used a test base gel, or made your own. You should check your levels every 6 months and adjust the dose correspondingly, even if you are self administering your HRT... if you are doing so I hope you are taking into account estrogens and DHT...