t3 on women

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well my girlfriend started t3 this morning. She took only 10mcg's of it, she tells me she has a horrible headache right now. I have read that this can be a side effect, but usually when you go to high to fast. I am doubting 10mcg is to high. Do you guys believe it is from the t3 or just a coincidence? I was going to suggest to her to keep going with the ramping up and see if it persists. You guys have any suggestions? I haven't read to much on headaches and since its not my body, I cant tell if its from the t3 or just a normal headache. Any advice is welcomed.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
10mcg aint **** IMO and I would highly doubt it being the cause. Maybe she just didn't want to put out? :)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
10mcg aint **** IMO and I would highly doubt it being the cause. Maybe she just didn't want to put out? :)
lol, that must have been it. Damn, I need to stop giving her excuses to not give me some lovin!

Yea, I didn't think 10mcg was much at all, but i guess some people can get headaches from any difference. Im just going to continue with it and see what happens. Its at a point right now where shes not anywhere near the max and would think not doing any harm.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You never know but I don't think it's the cause. If it's a constant problem then discontinue the T3 and see if the headaches persist.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
10mcgs is kinda low, def see if she can ramp it up. Also is she drinking enough water? Dehydration can creep on ya and cause some wicked headaches...

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
shes not the nervous type. The water thing may be it, ive told her to drink more. Even if its not causing the headaches ill say she needs to up wate to get rid of them, that way when the headache is gone i can say the water helped, so she'll continue drinking enough... lol, thats my plan :twisted:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my wife ramped up from 10mcg to 50mcg. that seems to work good for her. it seems comparable to eca stack or clen. she is in week 3.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea I have my girl starting at 10 as well. Here headaches have left now, so all is well. lets hope she gets the results she wants. Shes running 3-4days a week for around 30minutes and eating well.