trenbolone? tendon strength?

A

AML

Awards
I am curious as to how trenbolone effects tendon strength? Would it strengthen them like Deca? Does it effect tendons at all? I am asking because I have some Mega TRN on the way and it is basically tren. Any info would be appreciated.

G

Gary46080

Awards
I am curious as to how trenbolone effects tendon strength? Would it strengthen them like Deca? Does it effect tendons at all? I am asking because I have some Mega TRN on the way and it is basically tren. Any info would be appreciated.
Deca does relieve tendon and joint soreness while on cycle but I do not believe it's ever been shown to actually strengthen tendons. I don't believe tren would strengthen tendons either. Maybe some IGF-1 or GH would be better suited for you if that is your goal.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure anavar also does that. As for tren, I'm not an expert but I've never seen or heard anyone mention that it helps in that regaurd. Not for nothing but if you're really interested in that then get some cissus. Can't comment enough on how much it has helped.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
G

Gary46080

Awards
Beelzebub has posted a well-researched article that states that Deca does increase collagen synthesis and makes tendons and ligaments stronger.
I don't see any references in that thread I would be very interested to find out where that information came from.. I know nandralone stores more water as synovial fluid in the joints which can lead to pain-free workouts for those with shoulder, elbow or knee problems. However, I have never heard of it increasing the tendon strength, this would mean that the tendon strength would stay increased after the cycle which usually is not the case. Most times the elbow, knee or shoulder pain will return after the cycle which leads me to believe that the tendon was not actually strengthened, just relieved the pain temporarily. Any thoughts?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I hear you on the pain thing. Although this is about collagen synthesis and collagen cross-linking. It is an extremely well-documented fact that nandrolone specifiaclly increases collagen synthesis a lot. Besides that, well, you got me thinking, I'mma run a little search on PubMed. This thread might get long... ;)

EDIT: Nothing found on PubMed. Well some studies on rats that don't say which hormone was used...

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I wish it did, I am still training with a unhealed hand and if their was something to take I would. Only thing thatseemed to work a little was GH.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Nandrolone, Boldenone, and Oxandrolone all have been shown to positively affect collagen synthesis. :)

But alas, I cannot dredge up the reports..as I am lazy.

I can tell you from my own anectodal experience that Nandrolone has been a godsend for my own joint and tendon issues. Take that for what it is.

Currently I am trying to rehab a distal bicep tendon with Lr3, Alflutops, Cissus, Celadrin, and NPP... this is in addition to my regular cycle. From what I can tell the Alflutops and Cissus are working splendidly.. too early to tell with the NPP.

:)

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe tren strengthens tendons, i'll tell you one steroid i'm never using though WINNY! That **** severly weakens joints.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I broke it over the summer and I have not let it heal. I dislocated my wrist and fractured the 5th metatarsal. Boxers fracture. It is worse on some days but I can tell it is not completly healed.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
IGF-1 will set you up good in like a few days man. Be careful it doesn't become one of those fractures that simply WILL NOT heal no matter what...

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, unfortunatly I am currently satcking for a show:
Decca
Sust
Anadrol

I am 14 weeks out and dont want to thro my body off with something so strong. I lift with Npursuit and we have discussed this a little while I was on GH. I will probably give IGF-1 a shot after my body puts itself back together. Thanks again

And it was getting better but I hit it accidently against my dogs thick skull playing around. And trust me he has a massive skull

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alflutops is a relatively new drug that helps rebuild connective tissue and seems to be very popular. I've heard most guys who use it are satisfied however it doesn't last forever, on the up side you can take it more then once a year and it's not terrible for you like a cortisol shot.

BTW, BUmp on winny sucking cock and bump on Cissus being the ****.

B

Big T

Board Supporter
Awards
I've used Tren around 5 times and I've never noticed any changes in Tendons/Joints and the way they feel. I've done winny and Deca as well, now as yall know both of those definitely affect joints. Deca was great for my joints, and winny made my F-in shoulders hurt like a **** :aargh: . Anyhow Tren was great for muscular hardness and made me strong as an Ox.

Just a stream of consciousness(sp?) here, but when I saw someone mention LR3 IGF earlier it reminded me. I have only run this once at about 40 Mcg per day for 5.5 weeks. I didn't notice any sides after about day 4 and then I didn't see much results from it. I would like to try it again and am thinking about trying in the 80 - 100 mcg per day range. Anyone have a similar problem as me and then find that upping the dosage made a SIGNIFICANT difference?? I know not to expect the AAS results and have used AAS for about 5 years cycling on and off. I wanted to explore a little more in the IGF/Growth realm want to make sure my second IGF isn't going to waste my money.

1 last question, any recommendations as to whether to run the 80 - 100 mcg per day for 2-3 months straight, or should I do the 2-3 months, one month at a time with a one month break (i.e. on 1 month, break 1mo., on 1mo, off, etc...). I have read about an equal number of posts stating that after several weeks your body 'adapts' and it loses effectiveness, but other posts have also said that people had only seen results when taking for a long time.

I know it was off topic, but I am at work and got to typing and just kept thinking of stuff. Thanks guys.

Big T:twisted:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I've used Tren around 5 times and I've never noticed any changes in Tendons/Joints and the way they feel. I've done winny and Deca as well, now as yall know both of those definitely affect joints. Deca was great for my joints, and winny made my F-in shoulders hurt like a **** :aargh: . Anyhow Tren was great for muscular hardness and made me strong as an Ox.

Just a stream of consciousness(sp?) here, but when I saw someone mention LR3 IGF earlier it reminded me. I have only run this once at about 40 Mcg per day for 5.5 weeks. I didn't notice any sides after about day 4 and then I didn't see much results from it. I would like to try it again and am thinking about trying in the 80 - 100 mcg per day range. Anyone have a similar problem as me and then find that upping the dosage made a SIGNIFICANT difference?? I know not to expect the AAS results and have used AAS for about 5 years cycling on and off. I wanted to explore a little more in the IGF/Growth realm want to make sure my second IGF isn't going to waste my money.

1 last question, any recommendations as to whether to run the 80 - 100 mcg per day for 2-3 months straight, or should I do the 2-3 months, one month at a time with a one month break (i.e. on 1 month, break 1mo., on 1mo, off, etc...). I have read about an equal number of posts stating that after several weeks your body 'adapts' and it loses effectiveness, but other posts have also said that people had only seen results when taking for a long time.

I know it was off topic, but I am at work and got to typing and just kept thinking of stuff. Thanks guys.

Big T:twisted:
Hey bro, I addresed this before on another thread. I have gone from 40mcg/d for 25 days to 80mcg/d for 25 days.. and saw NO noticeable difference in doubling the dose.. I am now back to 40mcg/d and liking it just as much as my first time... so take that for what it's worth.. my personal experience.

Also the efficacy has been shown to wane (at least anectodally) after around 50 days.. A normal dosing protocol would be 25 days on, 25 days off.. some go 50 days on, 30 days off.. I just stick to the simple 25 days on.. a month or so off, then repeat.. Hope that helps.. I'm exhausted right now so I could be babbling.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Beelzebub has posted a well-researched article that states that Deca does increase collagen synthesis and makes tendons and ligaments stronger. Here is the thread, and the article is the 6th post: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/37446-steriods-would-good-help-heal-joints-tendons.html?highlight=steroids+joints+tendons+ligaments+collagen
couldn't find any refs for that post bro. it's a nice read but being that i can't find who wrote it and when, take it with a grain of salt. i do believe it has some truth to it, but how much is uncertain.