ultra hotter=Dbol???

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
not realy sure where to post this.I just read a thread[I think I mention the site CM scince their a sponcer]anyway BC is calling ultra hotter a steriod[its bacicaly Dbol with a6-7 double bond added] anyone agree with that[could be why some people are having problems]:blink:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It IS essentially a steroid, however it's mode of action differs significantly with that of AAS. Although I still think the jury is out on whether or not UHer and rebound are suppressive or not, anecdotally they really do seem to work at least for testicular atrophy. Whether or not they ramp up natural test production seems to be up in the air but I can say that for me, it seems to make PCT a better experience.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
after 2months out of pct from an ergomax cycle, Using Uher, retain, nolva, etc as primarty pct, my total testosterone was a 754 out of 820 or something..

i almost felt as if my strength doubled while on pct rather that the ergomax itself.

shct

Last edited:

Irish480

Awards
I was always told that the CM dbol and other products were fake versions of the real good stuff.

Is this true?