UP to 40mg on PP? - AnabolicMinds.com

UP to 40mg on PP?

1. New Member

UP to 40mg on PP?

What's up guys? I need an opinion from any guys that have done a cycle of PP. I have been running my cycle like this 20 30 30. I am going to run one more week and wondering if I should up to 40. I am around 265 so my weight is ok for this high of a dose. I have had no side effects. I guess the question is will it be a waste or could i actually see improvments. I have had some nice weight gain but not very much strength gain.

2. Board Supporter

has the effects diminished at all? if not I dont see any reason to up the doseage.
  3. Board Sponsor

How many pp ccyles have you done, and if the effects are not diminishing dont over do it, and lastly how are the sides?
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicgiraffe
    What's up guys? I need an opinion from any guys that have done a cycle of PP. I have been running my cycle like this 20 30 30. I am going to run one more week and wondering if I should up to 40. I am around 265 so my weight is ok for this high of a dose. I have had no side effects. I guess the question is will it be a waste or could i actually see improvments. I have had some nice weight gain but not very much strength gain.
    I do not know why people always want to increase dosage of hormones they are takin because they think that it takes more to keep growin.

Dude, Listen, do not increase the dosage just yet. You said that you have been on PP for 3-4 weeks already right? well, i will asume that you have gained some size from those weeks. Increased size means increased calories especially protein calories. B4 you increase the dosage of PP increase you calories by 4-500 more calories daily via protein. You will continue to grow when you do this. Think about, why will you want to eat same amount of PRO, carb, fat and CALORIES, that you ate at the start of the cycle?
  5. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    I do not know why people always want to increase dosage of hormones they are takin because they think that it takes more to keep growin.

Dude, Listen, do not increase the dosage just yet. You said that you have been on PP for 3-4 weeks already right? well, i will asume that you have gained some size from those weeks. Increased size means increased calories especially protein calories. B4 you increase the dosage of PP increase you calories by 4-500 more calories daily via protein. You will continue to grow when you do this. Think about, why will you want to eat same amount of PRO, carb, fat and CALORIES, that you ate at the start of the cycle?
    I'm going to have to second this, good advice.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Save up to $41 on Your Order With St Patrick's Day Coupons
    By MMAOverload in forum Supplement Stores
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 12:32 AM
  2. Exclusive Offer from BPS...Save up to 77% on Endosurge Turbo!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 11:28 AM
  3. Exclusive Offer from BPS...Save up to 77% on Endosurge Turbo!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 02:59 PM
  4. Get up to 35% cash back on EBAY..
    By Frank Reynolds in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 05:00 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 01:49 AM