UP to 40mg on PP?
- 02-11-2006, 10:32 PM
UP to 40mg on PP?
What's up guys? I need an opinion from any guys that have done a cycle of PP. I have been running my cycle like this 20 30 30. I am going to run one more week and wondering if I should up to 40. I am around 265 so my weight is ok for this high of a dose. I have had no side effects. I guess the question is will it be a waste or could i actually see improvments. I have had some nice weight gain but not very much strength gain.
- 02-11-2006, 10:38 PM
has the effects diminished at all? if not I dont see any reason to up the doseage.
- 02-12-2006, 11:22 AMBoard Sponsor
- Join Date
- Jul 2005
- Chi-Town !!!
- Rep Power
How many pp ccyles have you done, and if the effects are not diminishing dont over do it, and lastly how are the sides?
02-13-2006, 02:08 AM
I do not know why people always want to increase dosage of hormones they are takin because they think that it takes more to keep growin.Originally Posted by anabolicgiraffe
Dude, Listen, do not increase the dosage just yet. You said that you have been on PP for 3-4 weeks already right? well, i will asume that you have gained some size from those weeks. Increased size means increased calories especially protein calories. B4 you increase the dosage of PP increase you calories by 4-500 more calories daily via protein. You will continue to grow when you do this. Think about, why will you want to eat same amount of PRO, carb, fat and CALORIES, that you ate at the start of the cycle?
02-13-2006, 02:31 AM
I'm going to have to second this, good advice.Originally Posted by diplomats
Similar Forum Threads
- By MMAOverload in forum Supplement StoresReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2014, 12:32 AM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum Body Performance SolutionsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-27-2013, 11:28 AM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 13Last Post: 03-15-2013, 02:59 PM
- By Frank Reynolds in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2008, 05:00 PM
- By grexx in forum NutraplanetReplies: 12Last Post: 11-30-2006, 01:49 AM