Pro-Test at 19?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
I have been an avid lifter for 5 years and I am still young, so after my cutting phase when I plan on packing on some lean muscle, would it be out of question to try pro-test? I have been looking at a few products that have caught my eye
1. 17-HD(17Halo-Methyl-Dianadrone) its by Vyo-tech and its an all natural test. They only use hydroxyilation to switch the Hydrogen and Oxygen on the Test ring.

2.Finigex Magnum (its by PharmX), i think
I have heard a lot of good reviews on it, but i heard it tasted like ass.

Also a side note: I have gynecomastia and I wouldnt be starting this til after my procedure to remove (circa July) to start heavy training. (im getting the surgery in May). After they remove the tissue in my chest, is it possible for the pro-test to cause a relapse? The gyno was caused by puberty not steroids.
Thanks.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Don't mess with those compounds.....

19 you can eat, train and sleep and be just fine.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Don't mess with those compounds.....

19 you can eat, train and sleep and be just fine.

Exactly what he said. Just eat, train, and sleep to get bigger. Clean diet that packs enough cals for you to gain the muscle, is what will help you. BTW nice handle:).

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Bro read this:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/205-steroid-board-rules-read-first.html

Rule #4

And then spend some time in the nutrition and exercise/science forums. I commend your enthusiasm, but at 19 you've got PLENTY of test in your system - you dont need and SHOULD NOT be thinking about using anabolics of any kind. They could possibly impede your physical development, as even at 19 you're still growing.

Thread Closed.

BV

Status
Not open for further replies.