Sterile Superdrol

D

darius

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but why hasn't anybody ever created a painless oral Superdrol before? Maybe I am just being stupid, cause injecting a methyl may not be safe, but what if there was a non-methylated painless oral? I know methylating it changes the compound significantly, but has anybody ever wondered this?

I was just thinking a Superdrol that bypassed the liver and was just safer would be awesome.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if this has been discussed before, but why hasn't anybody ever created a painless oral Superdrol before? Maybe I am just being stupid, cause injecting a methyl may not be safe, but what if there was a non-methylated painless oral? I know methylating it changes the compound significantly, but has anybody ever wondered this?

I was just thinking a Superdrol that bypassed the liver and was just safer would be awesome.
Nothing bypasses the liver...The liver constantly filters blood.

I think you're confused because when things are ingested orally, they are filtered by the liver pretty much immediately after absorption.

If you take it IM, not oral, it will get filtered by the liver eventually, just might take a few extra minutes and it may not filter it all at once. This may make the overall effect of the 17aa on liver enzymes "less", but it definitely doesn't remove it.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
No one has done it because it wouldn't be any more effective. Simple as that.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yes, if it weren't methylated, your question would be valid (and there would undoubtedly be talk of making an injectable as with prostan.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I remember a dude here that made an injectable M1T. He was all happy about it. :blink: The lengths some will go.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established

Maybe I'm mis-reading your question, but if you take away the 17a-methyl in superdrol you are left with drostanolone (aka masteron). If you replaced the 17a-methyl with some sort of ester it would be illegal as it would only be an esterfied version of masteron. It would also have the qualities of masteron, not of superdrol. If this wasn't the info you were looking for then ignore it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
He got really sick didn't he? I remember that log from years back and he got instant M1T Flu within hours after injecting along with some other bad sides.

The non methylated base for SD is already an injectible AAS is it not? Just a fairly rare one.